NEW to the area. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > NEW to the area.

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

NEW to the area.

new to san diego but not new to the forum. i have a green 95 yj, 2.5' RC lift, 30' BFG A/T's, Posi-Lock. nothing crazy. but im looking to meet some people to go trail riding with and cure my addiction.

She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis
Jarred2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the San Diego region ;-) Im your resident Jurassic Park Jeep. When operable.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Welcome to the San Diego region ;-) Im your resident Jurassic Park Jeep. When operable.
i'll follow you and your jurassic jeep anytime anywhere.
She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I already posted in your YJ Tech section thread. The offer stands that I mentioned there.

Welcome to San Dog.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the area. Too bad you missed out on the run to pancake rock this morning. Had a group of 9 rigs. Had a good time, except one guy decided it wasn't hard enough and proceeded to break his front axle. You could also check out JustRuns.com to hook up on a run.
Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600 View Post
Welcome to the area. Too bad you missed out on the run to pancake rock this morning. Had a group of 9 rigs. Had a good time, except one guy decided it wasn't hard enough and proceeded to break his front axle. You could also check out JustRuns.com to hook up on a run.
thanks. and ill make sure im at the next run.

Semper Fidelis
Unread 09-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Are you stationed over at Miramar? You might want to check out 4x4corp.com also.
Unread 09-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #8
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the San Diego wheelin.
Unread 09-05-2011, 03:08 AM   #9
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Are you stationed over at Miramar? You might want to check out 4x4corp.com also.
I am stationed at Miramar.

Semper Fidelis
Unread 09-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Kool. You are not far from me. My office is just down the street at Miramesa and 805.
Unread 09-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #11
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Kool. You are not far from me. My office is just down the street at Miramesa and 805.
not far at all.

Semper Fidelis
Unread 11-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #12
JeepJezebel
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to SD!
Unread 11-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #13
Chizzele
2011 JK Wrangler 

Welcome, i have been in SD for a couple of years and just got my first jeep last month. Its mostly stock, one inch lift with 32" tires.. open to weekend runs usually.
Chizzele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #14
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarred2 View Post
i'll follow you and your jurassic jeep anytime anywhere.
I would think twice about the one.....LOL
Unread 11-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #15
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post
Welcome, i have been in SD for a couple of years and just got my first jeep last month. Its mostly stock, one inch lift with 32" tires.. open to weekend runs usually.
If you keep an eye on the San Diego section there is usually someone posting for a run in the area. Corral Canyon is a good place to start. It has mild to wild trails.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.