Need Volunteers to cut new 4x4 trail - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Need Volunteers to cut new 4x4 trail

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Metaltwister
1974 FSJ Cherokee 

Need Volunteers to cut new 4x4 trail

Need Volunteers to cut new 4x4 trail @ Corral Canyon OHV Park.

This Saturday January 9th at 9:00 am we will be clearing a newly authorized 4x4 trail in the Corral Canyon OHV Park. The new trail has been flagged and has all the blessings necessary for us to press on on our new trail. All the tools will be supplied by Cleveland National Forest. You will need safety glasses, Gloves, lunch, and water. If you can help and would like to add a trail, opposed to loosing a trail your help would be appreciated. Trail 11 will be a challenging trail and should make the whole park a very attractive to 4x4'ers through out San Diego county. Bronco peak as well as the sidewinder trail will be available for wheeling all day. Hope to see ya there. And for those wondering, the TDS group will be adopting and maintaining this trail.

Last edited by Metaltwister; 01-04-2010 at 07:05 PM..
Metaltwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I received the email from SCUFF about this earlier. Its pretty cool to hear about new trails opening and not just getting shut down. I thought I read that is was a motorcycle trail. I must have read wrong.

I have some family coming to town but this might be the perfect opportunity to slip out for a bit.
Unread 01-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
Metaltwister
1974 FSJ Cherokee 

Actually Richard Tull will be working three areas of the park on Saturday. Trail 11 which is the new 4x4 trail, A new single track trail that will run the length of the park for motorcycle use, and the new Tot Lot just north of the lower campground for a young motorcycle trainning use area. We are looking for help clearing the 4x4 trail #11. As mentioned it will be maintained by the TDS group after it is cut and established as a trail. The TDS group provided a good size donation to the project so we are showing our appreciation by helping with the labor. Hope to see you guys there...
Metaltwister is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.