Muffler Install Shop? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Muffler Install Shop?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
miguelitojeep97

I have a flowmaster too, but honestly its like 5-6 years old so I can't remember. I do remember paying like $110 to have it thrown in

1997 TJ 4.0 5 spd. rock track 4:1, 3.5 inch Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k, D44/30 locked with 4:88s, Vanco BIG BRAKES!!and more...
miguelitojeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjfoshizzy View Post
JBolty- which flowmaster 40 do you have? I'm going to give that shop a call as well.
no idea, craigslist deal. I think they only have the normal and the "tuffy" version tho.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjfoshizzy View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the info. I'll give that shop a call... sounds like a good deal for sure. Thanks for providing the contact info. That price would be far less than anything I've found so far. Any opinions on which flowmaster to go with? I noticed they have a couple different versions of the 40... original, super, etc?

Primo, haven't talked to you in a bit. How are you man?! Yeah, I'm back in SD... just renting a place in La Jolla for a short bit awaiting an apt in OB. Actually moving back in the same complex I was at before on the 15th of this month. Are you still right on the cliffs? Surfing any? Can't wait to get back in the water! My jeepin' is down to zero due to money... TJ is running well tho. Thanks again for all the help with it. We'll have to get together soon! Hope things have been going well.

JBolty, thanks for the info as well. I'll be over in OB not too far from you and all the craziness of PB! ha.

Miguel, I'll stop by if I end up over that way. For sure, I'll let you know about the pricing.

yea dude, still at the same place on the cliffs. never in my life have i been worried during an earth quake...LOL! nah, havent been out surfing. teh water is pretty cold this year so i'll wait untill it warms up a bit
Unread 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #19
bjjfoshizzy
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks JBolty, I'll check them out. Yeah Premo, I guess you all could have just slid off the side there! ha. If it was a little stronger you would have had an even closer ocean view. I'll catch up with you soon here...
bjjfoshizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.