Mobile Welder in San Diego - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Mobile Welder in San Diego

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
raiderpat3

Mobile Welder in San Diego

Hello all, I'm installing Rokmen Hiline front fenders and I need to find a mobile welder. I figure I would give a shout out to my fellow jeepers and see if anyone knows of someone or recommend someone. Due to the dismanteling involved in this project the welding will have to be at my garage in Encinitas.

Thanks for any assistance

raiderpat3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2011, 04:00 AM   #2
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderpat3 View Post
Hello all, I'm installing Rokmen Hiline front fenders and I need to find a mobile welder. I figure I would give a shout out to my fellow jeepers and see if anyone knows of someone or recommend someone. Due to the dismanteling involved in this project the welding will have to be at my garage in Encinitas.

Thanks for any assistance
Ski's Mobile Welding

283-7744 (I think its a 619, possibly a 858). He is located at 42nd and Adams and has 24hr service.

He just welded a stud onto my 4.0L on the stand in my garage last week. Has a truck and trailer with equipment. Did an awesome job for just 70$. Really nice old guy with a rather kooky assistant. Only used him once but he did good and was recommended to me by my uncle who is a former naval Lt. Cmdr. so hopefully he can handle your job

He mentions he travels far so might be pricier but its an option!
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Speed-Freek
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Ski's Mobile Welding

283-7744 (I think its a 619, possibly a 858). He is located at 42nd and Adams and has 24hr service.

He just welded a stud onto my 4.0L on the stand in my garage last week. Has a truck and trailer with equipment. Did an awesome job for just 70$. Really nice old guy with a rather kooky assistant. Only used him once but he did good and was recommended to me by my uncle who is a former naval Lt. Cmdr. so hopefully he can handle your job

He mentions he travels far so might be pricier but its an option!

Sheesh, go to bed, 3am....

I can weld too but I am not really so mobile, if I could get my welder into my truck I could do it if you had a 220V outlet and I could figure out how to get my welder on board, lol...what are you willing to spend, let me know via PM and I will try and help you out if need be.
Unread 11-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I put my fenders together with a 110v Miller wire feed; plenty of heat for that thickness of metal.

Unfortunately the guy I borrowed it from, borrowed it back.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
raiderpat3

I'll give Ski a call.

thanks
raiderpat3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Don't forget to upload some pictures of the highline fenders when your all done. I'm a sucker for well done highline fenders

I'm still trying to get some funds and get this to the top of my list
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.