Mac Tools - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Mac Tools

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
cr4zyfkr

Mac Tools

None of you guys know me personally, so I will consider this to be objective opinions.

Mac Tools is looking for people to come aboad and drive tool trucks somewhere near here. No clue how it works, what it pays. Seems as though it could be something different. Does anyone have experience with them?

cr4zyfkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Basically it's a big boy paper route. I know with snap-on, you basically have to buy in, then try to sell and make your money plus profit back. It's not a golden ticket to profit esp with this economy..
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
smcalpac

1998 ZJ 

/\ What he said..... If you have a good route, or rather put together a good route it can be a living. It isn't a get rich quick affair by any means.
on two wheels anymore!
Camoflauge, camoflauge, I disappear when I pull out of my garage!

PM me for LED light bars and HID off road lights
smcalpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Like the other have said, PLUS, the reason they are so desperate for people is because the auto repair biz is WAY down. It's one reason why I am not working right now. My point is: If there is no repair work, there is no need to buy more tools...
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
cr4zyfkr

Point taken. On to the next place.

Thanks for the input.
cr4zyfkr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.