~ Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff ~ * ARCHIVE * - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > ~ Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff ~ * ARCHIVE *

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Closed Thread
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #211
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupendousMan View Post
Yeah, you are going to do the swap (32rh) and you will need the shaft, so please all yours. The only reason I was trying to get it was a buddy needed one/looking for one (Andrew, the guy who works with Blaine) So he would be the one wanting one. I just did the swap, and when I have time, I will head up there and help out with yours to get it done a little quicker. But for sure, I will bring up the old jeep so you can see blaines handy work
Thanks, Jimmy. Looking forward to seeing your Jeep and I'm sure Blaine will be glad to see you too. It shouldn't take to long for him to get tired of me bringing him the wrong tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
I'm probably going to Blaine's next Monday with Taylor, I can take the shafts up with me. I talked with Blaine yesterday and he'd like to get a look at the rear one anyway to en idea if it'll work.

Gerald finally ordered my shocks so hopefully we (Blaine) can get them in for me, and being that Gerald ordered them I hope they are actually shocks
I have Monday off as well. Mind if I tag along again? Maybe Gerald will send you the UA this time.

krughzn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #212
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by krughzn View Post
I have Monday off as well. Mind if I tag along again? Maybe Gerald will send you the UA this time.
I'm hoping he sends me a Currie axle

I'm tagging along with Joe D and Taylor, I imagine they wouldn't mind, it'd be a Blaine invasion

And, since this is the stuff section:

I'm looking for a set of rims for the TJ, 3.75-4.25 backspacing, 15x8 or a full set of wheels and 35" tires that I can run. Hoping to avoid spending a thou on new tires...
StvDiego is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:43 AM   #213
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Do you still have The Rattle?
That thing is still around.

How did that start again???? Who remembers that story...

Oh yes... (Paul) "I have a rattle"
Unread 02-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #214
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

tentative plan is for me to head up to blaine's monday morning around 10:30am. let me know how that figures for everyone.

I plan on pulling my front end sunday, so I can get the knuckles off for blaine to work on.

Jimmy (4x4grey88) I am going to take that steering kit you have at jeffs up to blaine, and if he can make it work for me I'll buy it off you
Climbit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #215
StvDiego

^^Anytime works for me, thanks for letting me tag along

Mike said he might want to ride-along, maybe we should get a bus
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #216
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
^^Anytime works for me, thanks for letting me tag along

Mike said he might want to ride-along, maybe we should get a bus
yea, especially since I'm taking the stationwagon offline...oh wait, I'll just borrow my parents station wagon
Climbit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #217
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Since I switched the Curries in, I have a pair of full traction 4" rear coils for a TJ. $40 for a jeepforum member. Keep in mind they are a soft ride. They are good for articulation and cruising around the street, but If you have a really heavy back end, you probably want something stiffer. Wiling to trade for other TJ parts. Steering skid plate or dana 30 diff cover would be great
Unread 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #218
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a nut that will fit on stock Tj TRE left hand thread? I have tried NAPA, Kragen, ACE, and Pepboys and struck out. I really need one to keep my aftermarket tie rod in place. I might have to just order it online
Unread 02-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #219
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshots1
Anyone have a nut that will fit on stock Tj TRE left hand thread? I have tried NAPA, Kragen, ACE, and Pepboys and struck out. I really need one to keep my aftermarket tie rod in place. I might have to just order it online
Try Marshall's hardware over off Miramar road. It is THE place To go for oddball stuff like that. Also might try ORW
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #220
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
Try Marshall's hardware over off Miramar road. It is THE place To go for oddball stuff like that. Also might try ORW
hmm i will have to check it out. I just searched and the size is 11/16-18. Sounds pretty random. Even ordering it looks hard.
Unread 02-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #221
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Or look up Abbabas nuts and bolts in el cajon. They may have something for you.
joeyk803c is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #222
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Or look up Abbabas nuts and bolts in el cajon. They may have something for you.
sounds like i have some places to call tomorrow. thanks guys
Unread 02-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #223
StvDiego

6" extended fender flares that will easily cover 35" tires, not sure of the manufacturer. They have rock rash. Came off my TJ, will fit a YJ with some help

$60

I have a TJ soft top frame, has a dirty but useable top on it,. Make me an offer

Mesh safari top $40

TJ bikini top $20
Unread 02-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #224
MJ12
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
6" extended fender flares that will easily cover 35" tires, not sure of the manufacturer. They have rock rash. Came off my TJ, will fit a YJ with some help

$60

I have a TJ soft top frame, has a dirty but useable top on it,. Make me an offer

Mesh safari top $40

TJ bikini top $20
The bikini top in ok condition?
MJ12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #225
Gomez
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

$60

Mesh safari top $40

TJ bikini top $20
What's the condition of the mesh top?
[COLOR="White"][B][SIZE="3"]White Jeep Club #1904[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[U][B]Useful Write-ups:[/B][/U]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-forum-faq-615132/"]TJ FAQ[/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ Boot Camp (A must read)[/URL]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Recovery/index.html"]Recovery Tips[/URL]
Gomez is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.