~ Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff ~ * ARCHIVE * - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > ~ Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff ~ * ARCHIVE *

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJK Front 3 Link Prototype - Clayton Off Road

Closed Thread
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #196
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I might have one or two, I put five on my trailer already (one is a spare)
I'll look and see what I have.
Chris when are you coming to get those F250 wheels?

RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #197
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Probably today whenever I got out of Hesperia. Why can't I find work close to home?
Chris is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #198
Gomez
2006 TJ Wrangler 

4 32x12.50x15 KM2's on Canyons. Tires are at about 15%. Canyons are in good shape.

Make offer.
[COLOR="White"][B][SIZE="3"]White Jeep Club #1904[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[U][B]Useful Write-ups:[/B][/U]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-forum-faq-615132/"]TJ FAQ[/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ Boot Camp (A must read)[/URL]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Recovery/index.html"]Recovery Tips[/URL]
Gomez is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #199
calsouthjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomez View Post
4 KM2's on Canyons. Tires are at about 15%. Canyons are in good shape.

Make offer.
Pictures of tread depth and would you separate the tires.
calsouthjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #200
Gomez
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by calsouthjeep View Post
Pictures of tread depth and would you separate the tires.
Yeah, I'm willing to separate. Not sure how much that would cost so I'll have to get a quote. Pictures will have to wait until this evening when I get home.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ Boot Camp (A must read)[/URL]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Recovery/index.html"]Recovery Tips[/URL]
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #201
calsouthjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomez View Post
Yeah, I'm willing to separate. Not sure how much that would cost so I'll have to get a quote. Pictures will have to wait until this evening when I get home.
Sorry I misread your earlier post when I was on my phone and thought it said 33 not 32
calsouthjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #202
Gomez
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by calsouthjeep View Post
Sorry I misread your earlier post when I was on my phone and thought it said 33 not 32
No worries.

Unread 02-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #203
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead
I might have one or two, I put five on my trailer already (one is a spare)
I'll look and see what I have.
Chris when are you coming to get those F250 wheels?
Hahah let me know of you have 2 that match and one that could work as a spare and I'll see If Brandon accepts the trade
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #204
BrandonTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Don't worry about a 3rd. With this you don't need a spare because it uses jeep wheels.
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #205
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
It's the prettiest thing you've ever seen on a Jeep

But sorry, Mike has spoken for it earlier, but if you guys want to get into a bidding war I'm open for that, let's start at 900 Brazillion dollars
GREAT then I'll take it, might be a few days before I head down that way. If you or any one you know is heading over to Blaines I live a few miles from there and work there on my days off, so maybe we can work something out
StupendousMan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #206
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupendousMan View Post
GREAT then I'll take it, might be a few days before I head down that way. If you or any one you know is heading over to Blaines I live a few miles from there and work there on my days off, so maybe we can work something out
I am hoping to head to blaine's sometime next week for steering. need to call him and figure out when he can do it.
Climbit is online now   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #207
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Jimmy,

I'll be up at Blaine's starting on the 19th or 20th. I'll be there until Thursday. I'm going to bring both shafts with me. If I don't need them, then I'll sell them to you. 1 brazillion dollars...

Hopefully you will stop by so I can see your rig with all the goodies on it.
krughzn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #208
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Do you still have The Rattle?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #209
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krughzn View Post
Jimmy,

I'll be up at Blaine's starting on the 19th or 20th. I'll be there until Thursday. I'm going to bring both shafts with me. If I don't need them, then I'll sell them to you. 1 brazillion dollars...

Hopefully you will stop by so I can see your rig with all the goodies on it.
Yeah, you are going to do the swap (32rh) and you will need the shaft, so please all yours. The only reason I was trying to get it was a buddy needed one/looking for one (Andrew, the guy who works with Blaine) So he would be the one wanting one. I just did the swap, and when I have time, I will head up there and help out with yours to get it done a little quicker. But for sure, I will bring up the old jeep so you can see blaines handy work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Do you still have The Rattle?

That thing is still in my freaking jeep, I need to head out with you guys and "help" someone bring out their tools to get rid of it
StupendousMan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #210
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by krughzn View Post
I'll be up at Blaine's starting on the 19th or 20th. I'll be there until Thursday. I'm going to bring both shafts with me.
I'm probably going to Blaine's next Monday with Taylor, I can take the shafts up with me. I talked with Blaine yesterday and he'd like to get a look at the rear one anyway to en idea if it'll work.

Gerald finally ordered my shocks so hopefully we (Blaine) can get them in for me, and being that Gerald ordered them I hope they are actually shocks

Also, looking for rims for the Jeep, not steel, 15x8, 3.75 to 4.24 backspacing, or, a complete set of good 35" wheels and tires for a bargain price
StvDiego is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.