Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff ~ * ARCHIVE *

42K views 434 replies 51 participants last post by  jbolty 
#1 ·
Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

The other thread disappeared.

I have stock Jeep wheels 15" 5 on 4.5.
Old track bars for a YJ
More to come.

#3 ·
3rd brake light. Any offer takes it.

Two wide style TJ flares, front. These come pre scratched for your convenience. $25, or a case of beer, for both.

A set of four wide style TJ flares. A little wider than the others. These are in pretty new condition. $100 OBO for the set.

#6 ·
I have two decent sets of D35 axle shafts and one other set that's a little rusty. Don't get stranded. It would be a shame to have to strip and burn your jeep on the next run.

Accepting the usual form of payment. :cheers2:

Or, be this guy.

Attachments

#10 ·
Selling my CJ. 8500 OBO

Current Mods on my 86 cj-7. (registered as as a 61, no smog)
Teraflex suspension shackles and shocks
37" BFG a/t tires,
Warn self lockers on the front spool in the rear
NO sway bar, solid axles
Chevy 8.5 axles in the front and rear
Dana 4:1 transfer case reduction
K&N cold air intake
5.0 HO mustang engine
Ford "Top loader" 4 speed transmission
2 KC hilites on the hood
Warn winch
Custom fabricated front bumper
Custom "death before dishonor" paint on the hood
Full roll cage
Custom overhead console
CB and PA system

If you know anyone trying to get in to the sport this is about as good a rig you can get for this price and never have to upgrade...

#13 ·
Contact Jason (Jeebs). He has a complete one for sale if that will work for you.
I'll call him tomorrow and let him know you posted here.
You can find him in the SD section on occasion.

#22 ·
Seeing if there's any local interest: A friend at work has a YJ with newer 4" lift springs of unknown manufacture, looking to trade for 2.5" springs and $$$

Why you ask? The YJ he bought has a 3" body lift with tons of custom linkage, mounts and other work, it would be a nightmare to remove and reset everything. Easier to drop the lift and would like to avoid removing springs. Plus his wife won't be commenting about having to climb in

#28 ·
Rock-It skid for a TJ Dana 30, well used but very serviceable, replaced with a RuffStuff cover

Just like this one, but not as pretty: Rock-It

$20

Insta-Trunk from a TJ, may fit YJ, $20

Set of four Ford Super Duty 8-lug factory alloy wheels, with hub covers for 4WD axles, tires are in usable (not for long tho) condition. $200 obo

them thar wheels, ignore that tow truck thingy, don't really want to talk about that day :laugh:

Attachments

#36 ·
Set of four Ford Super Duty 8-lug factory alloy wheels, with hub covers for 4WD axles, tires are in usable (not for long tho) condition. $200 obo

them thar wheels, ignore that tow truck thingy, don't really want to talk about that day :laugh:
Steve, how did you know I've been looking for factory alloys? Sending you a PM...

#30 ·
Is this for a spare? If it is, look toward some of the used tire shops. This is my go-to guy, he only charges $10 to mount and balance up to 37's, great prices on used tires. I was there Wednesday (took a friend over and he got 4-33's mounted on his Jeep) and he had some 17" off-road tires

Tell him the guy with the Jeeps and white truck sent you, :p

Los Reyes Tire Shop
405 16th St
(between J St & Island Ave)
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 231-6201

#46 ·
Do they have covers to protect the bulbs?
I need some lights for the huge storage compartments under the motorhome. I'm going to get some of those switches that turn the light on when you open the door. I'm putting those switches on the pantry cupboard and the two closets too. I had them in the other motorhome and they were convenient.

Will you take beer in trade? :D

#35 ·
StvDiego said:
Is this for a spare? If it is, look toward some of the used tire shops. This is my go-to guy, he only charges $10 to mount and balance up to 37's, great prices on used tires. I was there Wednesday (took a friend over and he got 4-33's mounted on his Jeep) and he had some 17" off-road tires

Tell him the guy with the Jeeps and white truck sent you, :p

Los Reyes Tire Shop
405 16th St
(between J St & Island Ave)
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 231-6201
Yes it will be a spare. Thanks for your help, I will give him a try!

#44 ·
Anyone have a decent looking bucket seat (preferably a TJ, don't care if its passenger or drivers, its for my back seat area)?
Also looking for any spare rear bench seat brackets from a TJ seat and the front and rear striker plate for the seat bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.