Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 94 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #1396
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenyoujoint View Post
I want that pac man machine!
Oh yeah? It's got a ms. Pacman board in it. Needs a new monitor but is in great shape otherwise. I was actually going to be getting a new monitor for it and fixing it to sell next.

Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #1397
BigD97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ
OK, time to sell off my Quad Trailer. Size: 4'x8' Capacity: 1,200 Pounds Hitch: 2" Ball Tires: 5"x12" Axles: 1 Suspension: Leaf Spring Deck: 3/4" Pressure treated plywood, stained and sealed Other Features: Custom built full width tail gate/ ramp Fold down wheel chocks Tons of tie down points Tool box mounted to the front to carry straps, tools, etc Spare tire mounted to trailer Custom built surround framework featuring a tire rack to carry paddles, knobbys, etc as well as holders for 2 of the big plastic fuel jugs Current registration good for the next 5 years Trailer can be easily modified to carry 2 quads side by side or carry a couple of motorcycles, dirt bikes, lawn mower, etc. Asking $350. Wife wants it out of the driveway and I no longer need it to haul my quad.
PM sent!
BigD97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #1398
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
True that. However, the jumps were ENTIRELY un-planned. I was trying to catch up with the group and was taken by surprise when I was suddenly slammed up into the air and was looking at nothing but sky, then dropped back to earth with a bang and bounced up again. Didn't realize there was any damage until I was leaving and the Jeep was all over the road when I hit the pavement.
you missed what I did... we were hauling *** towards the wash to head back to camp( at TDS) and we were all trying to keep up with Chris and his V8. I was going like 25 mph and though i was gonna ease into the wash and i went off a 3 1/2 foot bank into the wash on an angle and nearly rolled. I came down SOOO hard and no one saw.. I almost pooped my pants. How I didnt blow a bead or bend something is beyond me.... Proof that the currie system works I guess.
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #1399
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenyoujoint
you missed what I did... we were hauling *** towards the wash to head back to camp( at TDS) and we were all trying to keep up with Chris and his V8. I was going like 25 mph and though i was gonna ease into the wash and i went off a 3 1/2 foot bank into the wash on an angle and nearly rolled. I came down SOOO hard and no one saw.. I almost pooped my pants. How I didnt blow a bead or bend something is beyond me.... Proof that the currie system works I guess.
I never broke 18 mph that whole weekend.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2014, 02:23 AM   #1400
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

whatever the speed, i was hauling *** to try to catch up to your fishtailing v8.. You were moving... Then again if I recall, your tach isn't accurate..
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #1401
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Don't know if anyone else here paintballs, or wants to start playing but I have quit due to a knee issue.

I have 2 markers, a couple of tanks, a hopper, mask and some other gear. If anybody is interested, lmk and I can get you some pictures.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #1402
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Don't know if anyone else here paintballs, or wants to start playing but I have quit due to a knee issue.

I have 2 markers, a couple of tanks, a hopper, mask and some other gear. If anybody is interested, lmk and I can get you some pictures.

What markers are you selling?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2014, 11:58 PM   #1403
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

A couple of high end markers. An 08 Proto matrix rail, and a 2k5ish Bob Long Intimidator. Knee has been bothering me way to much to consider playing anymore.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #1404
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Doing some more cleaning and re organizing today. Have three Toyo open country MTs. Damn good tread on them. 80 to 90% left easy. They were on my Ram but one went flat and I didn't realize it so I drove on it for a while and roasted it. Upgraded to bigger and more aggressive tires. These would be awesome for somebody's tow rig though, even as spares.

Size is LT 245/75R16

Make me an offer.

Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #1405
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody have a t case shifter linkage relocation bracket ? One that works on a TJ with a t case drop.
Unread 04-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #1406
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Up for sale:

All items are off my 96 ZJ, and located in Orange County. Up county ZJ springs, .75" taller than stock. $50 for all 4
ZJ 44re, rebuilt at 130k, pulled for manual trans swap, $200
ZJ Dana 30, complete, 3.73 gears, $150
ZJ Dana 44a, factory limited slip, complete minus brakes, 3.73 gears, $200

These are JF prices, picked up in Orange. I am willing to meet halfway, but gas isn't cheap. my craigslist ad is more expensive, and package deals will save even more cash.

Thanks for looking!
Unread 04-13-2014, 03:21 PM   #1407
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

FREE!

AW4 transmission off my 92. Clutches are fried. Price is free or 12pack of Coors light
Unread 04-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #1408
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

Anyone have a spare front Hi-9 with 60 outers disc to disc laying around? I could really use one
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2014, 03:45 PM   #1409
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I have my yj grill if anyone wants it in trade for beer
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #1410
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdaJs View Post
Up for sale:

All items are off my 96 ZJ, and located in Orange County. Up county ZJ springs, .75" taller than stock. $50 for all 4
ZJ 44re, rebuilt at 130k, pulled for manual trans swap, $200
ZJ Dana 30, complete, 3.73 gears, $150
ZJ Dana 44a, factory limited slip, complete minus brakes, 3.73 gears, $200

These are JF prices, picked up in Orange. I am willing to meet halfway, but gas isn't cheap. my craigslist ad is more expensive, and package deals will save even more cash.

Thanks for looking!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewe02 View Post
Anyone have a spare front Hi-9 with 60 outers disc to disc laying around? I could really use one
No hi9 but it should be able to handle it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.