Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

142K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  paulhead 
#1 ·
Started over again. The other thread was pretty full of expired stuff.

Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

#239 ·
Cool. I have doctor appointment on Friday in La Jolla at 2. It's going to take about two hours. So around 4-5, work of you?
If I think of something really cool to trade you between now and then I'll post. Anything you're looking for?

#262 ·
came up on some 35x12.50x17 Kevlars today. Selling 3 KM2's of same size with only 100 miles on the tires for 330 each. They retail for 370 ea plus tax and road hazard is another 75 per tire. =445 each. Thats 100 off ea tire. I'll transfer roadhazard from discount tire to you as well. Cant beat that! This is also in the for sale section. pm if interested.

#263 ·
I have two of these I'll never use and will probably end of tossing: 1/2 NPTM x 1/2 NPTF 45 SWIVEL

Surplus Center sent me the wrong size on accident for my hydro steer. Price is free or best offer (beer)

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-1503-8-8&catname=
They're a difference color, but you get the idea.

#275 ·
i have some XJ power door parts for grabs. all 4 power doors parts available. the price is you pulling the parts out of the doors and bringing beer. I have yet to cut them up for half doors but will take more initiative once they're gutted. all four window motors, power controls, door locks etc. I'm keeping the glass. no need to bring tools

#277 ·
premo said:
might want to post some pictures as well..
Jk rubicon rear axle, factory locker, Dynatrac cover, 5.38 gears, $1200
Hanson mid width front bumper, new $669, selling for $250
5- 37 12.50 17 Goodyear MTRs, one is new, others have 2mm of wear, on Trail Ready bead locks, 4 months old, new: $4000, sell for $3000

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.