Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 66 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 09-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #976
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l auto with Derale trans cooler with fan, ONLY 33,000 miles, ONLY has 7,000 miles on all UPGRADES, Dana 44s front & rear, Detroit locker in rear & Tru trac in front with 5.13 gears 31 spline axles, Thick diff covers, 4" long arm kit with triangulated rear 4 link , 35"tires, Custom built Roll-cage, 10k lb Winch with synthetic line& aluminum fair-lead, Rhino-lined entire tub, Custom Currie track-bar, Currie steering & Currie anti-rock, PSC steering box with ports for hyd. steering, NEW LoD rear tire carrier with dual gas can holder & cooler rack used one trip, Hi Lift jack, Air compressor, Cobra CB with firestick, Ravelco anti-theft, Hood latch locks, Brand New battery, Have custom cooler for behind rear seat, Was originally built for SEMA show. I have owned this jeep for 4 years & before me the Jeep had never even been off road. Always garaged, Lots more... $17,000 Serious inquiries only, Call Chad (619)972-3281 Email for more info or more pics, Just got back from running Dusy Ershim trail & realized need a 4 door with 2 kids, only reason for even considering

img_1354-1-.jpg  
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #977
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

anyone want my old rear springs before they get scrapped? Old Man Emu but they are pretty sagged out. Are flat springs any good for a SOA?
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #978
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I still have a bunch of crap for a YJ if anyone is interested. Included is a good 2.5L core, Bestop Supertop cage (with a bonus soft top!!), misc interior crap, fenders, and uh, some other parts. Trying to get rid of them. I make good deal ok?

I also have a D44 out of a K5 with 4.10 gears if anyone is interested...

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #979
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
anyone want my old rear springs before they get scrapped? Old Man Emu but they are pretty sagged out. Are flat springs any good for a SOA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
I still have a bunch of crap for a YJ if anyone is interested. Included is a good 2.5L core, Bestop Supertop cage (with a bonus soft top!!), misc interior crap, fenders, and uh, some other parts. Trying to get rid of them. I make good deal ok?

I also have a D44 out of a K5 with 4.10 gears if anyone is interested...

hey guys let me know what parts do you guys have for cheap or free. My childhood friend finally got a jeep YJ, but needs tones of work to get it out in the trails.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #980
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto View Post
hey guys let me know what parts do you guys have for cheap or free. My childhood friend finally got a jeep YJ, but needs tones of work to get it out in the trails.
What's he need?

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #981
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hughes Autoformer. What's that? Beats me. I think it came with the camper when I got it and it seems to be some kind of RV voltage regulator. All I know about it is that they are expensive, $500+ new and it's heavy. No idea if it works but it looks to be in good shape.

Gotta be worth $200

First dibs before it goes on CL.

Manual
http://www.rvsatellite.com/Manuals/A...r/HAFGuide.pdf

Buy new.
http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...nsformer/72455

ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hughes-Autof...item4859833bab

Unread 09-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #982
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Downsizing, everything must go.

Who wants a tent? This very one:

I have an assortment of poles so if you want it I would suggest coming over and setting it up to make sure it's all there.
Unread 09-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #983
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Look at those cute little tires on that jk back there...
Unread 09-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #984
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty
Downsizing, everything must go.

Who wants a tent? This very one:

I have an assortment of poles so if you want it I would suggest coming over and setting it up to make sure it's all there.
How I wish I knew when I could make it to San Diego next Katie just asked about camping and its always fun to shop at Jeff's Backyard-Junkyard Jamboree.

Anyways! I have something for sale!
4x 265/75R16 BFG KM MudTerrains 50%+ life left.
1x 245/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler 100% life.

Included are the 16" Rubicon rims!

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #985
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Who has dogs? I have two self inflating dog beds. Both dogs loved them but alas, the dogs are gone.

http://ruff-and-tuff.com/product/Sel...avel_Dog_Bed/9

Dogs OR kids.

3 baby gates. Two large and one small

Unread 09-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #986
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

backyard fire pit?

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #987
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Nice tent. Looks like it's pretty good in wind with the 6 poles. More a mountain style almost.

I have stock 4.10 gears from front and rear Rubicon D44's. Had about 43k finesse miles on em. No torquing on em for climbs and stuff. Not sure on the going rate on used ring and pinions. Looking for about 150.00 for both that will be going towards 4.88's to be put in the trail spares kit.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #988
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead View Post
2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l auto with Derale trans cooler with fan, ONLY 33,000 miles, ONLY has 7,000 miles on all UPGRADES, Dana 44s front & rear, Detroit locker in rear & Tru trac in front with 5.13 gears 31 spline axles, Thick diff covers, 4" long arm kit with triangulated rear 4 link , 35"tires, Custom built Roll-cage, 10k lb Winch with synthetic line& aluminum fair-lead, Rhino-lined entire tub, Custom Currie track-bar, Currie steering & Currie anti-rock, PSC steering box with ports for hyd. steering, NEW LoD rear tire carrier with dual gas can holder & cooler rack used one trip, Hi Lift jack, Air compressor, Cobra CB with firestick, Ravelco anti-theft, Hood latch locks, Brand New battery, Have custom cooler for behind rear seat, Was originally built for SEMA show. I have owned this jeep for 4 years & before me the Jeep had never even been off road. Always garaged, Lots more... $17,000 Serious inquiries only, Call Chad (619)972-3281 Email for more info or more pics, Just got back from running Dusy Ershim trail & realized need a 4 door with 2 kids, only reason for even considering
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #989
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Still have these

Unread 09-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #990
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead View Post
SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
congrats on the bitter sweetness. More cahonei's than me. Could never sell her. What's the plan now?
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.