Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 65 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 08-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #961
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead
2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l auto with Derale trans cooler with fan, ONLY 33,000 miles, ONLY has 7,000 miles on all UPGRADES, Dana 44s front & rear, Detroit locker in rear & Tru trac in front with 5.13 gears 31 spline axles, Thick diff covers, 4" long arm kit with triangulated rear 4 link , 35"tires, Custom built Roll-cage, 10k lb Winch with synthetic line& aluminum fair-lead, Rhino-lined entire tub, Custom Currie track-bar, Currie steering & Currie anti-rock, PSC steering box with ports for hyd. steering, NEW LoD rear tire carrier with dual gas can holder & cooler rack used one trip, Hi Lift jack, Air compressor, Cobra CB with firestick, Ravelco anti-theft, Hood latch locks, Brand New battery, Have custom cooler for behind rear seat, Was originally built for SEMA show. I have owned this jeep for 4 years & before me the Jeep had never even been off road. Always garaged, Lots more... $18,000 Serious inquiries only, Call Chad (619)972-3281 Email for more info or more pics, Just got back from running Dusy Ershim trail & realized need a 4 door with 2 kids, only reason for even considering
Oh so very tempting.. My jeep is pending sale right now, I may be giving you a message soon.

wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #962
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

F or Sale: 2001 Wrangler Sport $14,000

SOLD!!!-

2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale. Less than 81,000 miles and in great mechanical condition. $14,000.

I built it to run some of the harder trails in the SoCal area but have decided to move on to another hobby. Any questions please let me know but I'm not interested in trades or low ball offers. If you take the time to add up the price of the modifications you'll see that it's a deal (there's over $3500.00 in Savvy Aluminum Armor alone!)
Since it was purpose built it was used but not abused. There are a few blemishes here and there and the rocker guards were used as intended. However, it's never been flopped and the tub is clean and straight. If you want a rig that will run up and down the 3A Connector in Corral Canyon then this is it. If you're looking for a summer toy for Buffy to drive to the beach please disregard this vehicle.

Below are the specs and general info on the rig.

2001 Jeep Wrangler (A.C., Cruise Control, Tilt Steering wheel, factory sub-woofer w/8" Kicker sub, etc.)
4.0 I-6 with AEM Brute Force intake
NV 3550 5-speed manual transmission
NP231 transfer case w/slip yoke eliminator and Atlas shift cable kit
Dana 30 front axle with Aussie locker 4:56 gearing
Dana 44 rear axle with Auburn rear locker 4:56 gearing
Currie Currectlync HD steering system
Currie Track Bars
Currie Johnnie Joint control arms upper front and lower front & rear
Savvy Johnnie Joint dual adjustable upper control arms in the rear (makes adjusting the pinion angle easier)
4" Pro Comp springs
Currie Anti-Rock off road sway bar
35" BFG KM2 Mud Terrains mounted on Pro Comp 1079 alloy wheels (spare is brand new and rear tires are 40%)
Savvy Aluminum Under Armor tummy tuck (It sucks the transfer case up higher into the tub and gives you better ground clearance and break over. It's like going up 4" in tire size so on this Jeep it's like running 39's)
Savvy Aluminum Corner Armor
Savvy Aluminum Rear Recovery bumper
Savvy Aluminum front bumper w/winch mount
Savvy Aluminum gas tank skid
Savvy Aluminum/Stainless Rocker panel guards
Swag Off-Road tailgate conversion (It converts the stock Jeep swing gate into a tailgate like a pickup truck.)
TnT Tub Mounted Tire Carrier (I had them modify the mount so there was no cut out for the stock swing gate hinges. This provides a much better looking mount when used in conjunction with the Savvy Aluminum Corner Armor. This will hold up to a 37" tire and the spare can mounted off-set for Gerry can/Roto Pax/Power Tank mounts.)
Viair on board air system w/2.5 gallon tank
Xenon Flat Fender Flares
PIAA 540 driving lights
Sony CD player w/iPod control and front USB input
Uniden 510 CB radio
Viking convertible soft top (One of the original Viking tops before they sold out to Rampage. It has probably another season left before it needs to be replaced. Selling out to Rampage brought the price down so a new one can be had for $350 on-line. Also, the passenger door soft upper window needs to be replaced due to a sticky zipper. I have a new one that just needs to be sewn onto the stock frame but I just never got around to doing it.)
And a bunch of other stuff that I'm forgetting at the moment.

SOLD!!!
20130804_172633-1.jpg

20130804_172656.jpg

20130804_172808.jpg

20130804_172910.jpg

20130804_172954.jpg

Last edited by Motorep; 09-27-2013 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: SOLD!!!
Motorep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #963
DS_Dack
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looking to trade my citron pearl exterior spice interior half doors with spice sliding uppers for full steel doors of any color, located in the O.C. area.
Names James
Message if interested!
DS_Dack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #964
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale. Less than 81,000 miles and in great mechanical condition. $14,000.

I built it to run some of the harder trails in the SoCal area but have decided to move on to another hobby. Any questions please let me know but I'm not interested in trades or low ball offers. If you take the time to add up the price of the modifications you'll see that it's a deal (there's over $3500.00 in Savvy Aluminum Armor alone!)
Since it was purpose built it was used but not abused. There are a few blemishes here and there and the rocker guards were used as intended. However, it's never been flopped and the tub is clean and straight. If you want a rig that will run up and down the 3A Connector in Corral Canyon then this is it. If you're looking for a summer toy for Buffy to drive to the beach please disregard this vehicle.

Below are the specs and general info on the rig.

2001 Jeep Wrangler (A.C., Cruise Control, Tilt Steering wheel, factory sub-woofer w/8" Kicker sub, etc.)
4.0 I-6 with AEM Brute Force intake
NV 3550 5-speed manual transmission
NP231 transfer case w/slip yoke eliminator and Atlas shift cable kit
Dana 30 front axle with Aussie locker 4:56 gearing
Dana 44 rear axle with Auburn rear locker 4:56 gearing
Currie Currectlync HD steering system
Currie Track Bars
Currie Johnnie Joint control arms upper front and lower front & rear
Savvy Johnnie Joint dual adjustable upper control arms in the rear (makes adjusting the pinion angle easier)
4" Pro Comp springs
Currie Anti-Rock off road sway bar
35" BFG KM2 Mud Terrains mounted on Pro Comp 1079 alloy wheels (spare is brand new and rear tires are 40%)
Savvy Aluminum Under Armor tummy tuck (It sucks the transfer case up higher into the tub and gives you better ground clearance and break over. It's like going up 4" in tire size so on this Jeep it's like running 39's)
Savvy Aluminum Corner Armor
Savvy Aluminum Rear Recovery bumper
Savvy Aluminum front bumper w/winch mount
Savvy Aluminum gas tank skid
Savvy Aluminum/Stainless Rocker panel guards
Swag Off-Road tailgate conversion (It converts the stock Jeep swing gate into a tailgate like a pickup truck.)
TnT Tub Mounted Tire Carrier (I had them modify the mount so there was no cut out for the stock swing gate hinges. This provides a much better looking mount when used in conjunction with the Savvy Aluminum Corner Armor. This will hold up to a 37" tire and the spare can mounted off-set for Gerry can/Roto Pax/Power Tank mounts.)
Viair on board air system w/2.5 gallon tank
Xenon Flat Fender Flares
PIAA 540 driving lights
Sony CD player w/iPod control and front USB input
Uniden 510 CB radio
Viking convertible soft top (One of the original Viking tops before they sold out to Rampage. It has probably another season left before it needs to be replaced. Selling out to Rampage brought the price down so a new one can be had for $350 on-line. Also, the passenger door soft upper window needs to be replaced due to a sticky zipper. I have a new one that just needs to be sewn onto the stock frame but I just never got around to doing it.)
And a bunch of other stuff that I'm forgetting at the moment.
Good luck with the sale, Kevin. This is one nice Jeep for a great price.
krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #965
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Ok guys so I got 4 15" rims today and Chris has my 5th one. So I'm finally ready to stock up on new rubbers and do away with my old.

I'm looking for 32" on 15" rubbers. I have one in bad shape that will suffice as a spare. So Im looking for at least 4 with 50%+ life.

I have 5 rubicon TJ 16" rims available with only minor scrapes to 4 and 1 has a bad scab from a axle shaft snapping on a trail (only cosmetic damage). For sale or trade.

I also have 1x 245/75r16 brand new spare and 4x 265/75R16 for sale or trade.

Now I can't trade/sell any of my current rims/rubber without getting the new rubber bought/mounted same day or over a period of days. Since I don't have a way to safely leave my jeep suspended without rims or wheels :P

PM if interested!

/End Transmission
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #966
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead View Post
2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l auto with Derale trans cooler with fan, ONLY 33,000 miles, ONLY has 7,000 miles on all UPGRADES, Dana 44s front & rear, Detroit locker in rear & Tru trac in front with 5.13 gears 31 spline axles, Thick diff covers, 4" long arm kit with triangulated rear 4 link , 35"tires, Custom built Roll-cage, 10k lb Winch with synthetic line& aluminum fair-lead, Rhino-lined entire tub, Custom Currie track-bar, Currie steering & Currie anti-rock, PSC steering box with ports for hyd. steering, NEW LoD rear tire carrier with dual gas can holder & cooler rack used one trip, Hi Lift jack, Air compressor, Cobra CB with firestick, Ravelco anti-theft, Hood latch locks, Brand New battery, Have custom cooler for behind rear seat, Was originally built for SEMA show. I have owned this jeep for 4 years & before me the Jeep had never even been off road. Always garaged, Lots more... $18,000 Serious inquiries only, Call Chad (619)972-3281 Email for more info or more pics, Just got back from running Dusy Ershim trail & realized need a 4 door with 2 kids, only reason for even considering

Also would consider partial trade for CLEAN 96 or newer Cherokee, trade or trade up for 4 door JK or Deck boat (hurricane, placecraft or similar)
Unread 09-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #967
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Who brews beer?

I switched to corny kegs and I have 30 or so bottles to get rid of, maybe more. 22-24 oz green and brown
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #968
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

after you fill them up with your finest brew I'll gladly take them off your hands. btw Jeff pm me or txt me your # again. For some reason when I got a new phone, your # didn't transfer over...
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #969
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for some D30 axle shafts for my 96GC. Hoping for u-joints....
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #970
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
Who brews beer?

I switched to corny kegs and I have 30 or so bottles to get rid of, maybe more. 22-24 oz green and brown
If you still have them I can use them, I have 35 gallons about done now. I keg and bottle.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #971
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If you still have them I can use them, I have 35 gallons about done now. I keg and bottle.
sold.

It would be a lot easier if you just came to my house with a shopping list.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #972
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewe02 View Post
Got a picture of your BPEs?
Here you go, BPEs are still for sell
image.jpg

TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #973
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I also have a new KoolBreez Camouflage Full Bikini Top for a TJ
image.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Unread 09-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #974
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
sold.

It would be a lot easier if you just came to my house with a shopping list.
I should someday!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #975
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I also have a stock steering kit for sell, tie rod is not bend or damage. When i took it off the rod ends looked in good conditions just used.
link1.jpg

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.