Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 60 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #886
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit View Post

still have it.

its yours when you come back.

PM me when you do.
Will do!

Unread 07-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #887
JPi1
2008 JK Wrangler 

Arb front bumper for TJ/LJs, perfect condition

$600
image-2563864582.jpg

JPi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #888
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys. Long story short. I bought this jeep to use as a rock crawler and keep my other jeep nice and streetable on 35's

Well plans changed and I'm parting this out. I used my money that I was saving to put down on a house to buy the jeep and need to get at least some money back. I will be keeping some stuff. But the rest is for sale

I will be keeping the prorocks, rims,tires,rear antirock,and hydro assist off it

I would love to sell the whole jeep the way it sits minus the stuff I'm keeping if someone makes me a good enough offer

Specs: stak 3spd monster box 1:1,3:1 and 5.4:1. Full traction stretch long arm 101 wheelbase. 3in front stretch(steering box rotated) 5in out back. Stretch tank. Savvy corners bumpers and rockers. 4.0 32rh auto. 80,000 miles original. Cage front and rear icon vehicle dynamics 2.5 resivoir shocks Outboarded in the rear. This jeep has done very very well. It's super stable

Prices

Stak: $2000 Obo. With driveshafts of you want them

Full traction suspension. $1200
Stretch tank $600
Savvy corners $250
Savvy rockers $300. With steel slider
Savvy bumper $300
Warn xd9000i $700. With cable not synthetic
Cage???
Rest of the jeep??? Have pink it was reg in Washington current non op

Shocks will bolt on to 4in lift jk. New over 450 each. I'll sell 350 each

Anything you see or want to ask about. Please call or text or email me.

Thanks!

Andrew
951-329-1653
Team951@yahoo.com
image-642910539.jpg

Nuff said...
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #889
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Morning fellow Jeepers, does any one have a set of cheap rear shocks that they want to get rid off? I just found out my rear shocks are dead. I'm looking for something around 9-8" of travel or a shock that will fit a 2" lift.

Thanks
TJRoberto is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #890
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto
Morning fellow Jeepers, does any one have a set of cheap rear shocks that they want to get rid off? I just found out my rear shocks are dead. I'm looking for something around 9-8" of travel or a shock that will fit a 2" lift.

Thanks
I'm not sure if they will work but I have takeoffs from a rubicon. Have barely any miles of them. They're free if you can use them
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #891
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

gone
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)

Last edited by VegasMatt; 07-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: pic
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #892
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hey Delta, I was just looking over CL and here would be the other three you would need.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3957726307.html
Awesome find! I gave him a call and he said I can pick them up on tuesday evening!

So if you have 1 to spare then Tuesday I can get one from Roberto and that will make 5 rims. Then I just need some 32" rubber for them :-P
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #893
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
Was cleaning out my garage and found a Rubicon Express hand throttle I no longer need. Free, you pick up. PM me

google image
I'll take that. Send me your info.

THX
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #894
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt
Was cleaning out my garage and found a Rubicon Express hand throttle I no longer need. Free, you pick up. PM me

google image
Put me second if he doesn't pick it up
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #895
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

PM me first before you PM either one of them.
Kidding. I already have one.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #896
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Awesome find! I gave him a call and he said I can pick them up on tuesday evening!

So if you have 1 to spare then Tuesday I can get one from Roberto and that will make 5 rims. Then I just need some 32" rubber for them :-P
I ran to BB today but totally forgot it, I will hopefully be back up there next week and will grab it and bring it down for ya.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 12:33 AM   #897
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I ran to BB today but totally forgot it, I will hopefully be back up there next week and will grab it and bring it down for ya.
No problem man! Let me know if I should bombard you with reminders on your phone ;D It isn't a terrible rush since its just a cosmetic change from 16 w/ 32 to 15 w/ 32.

I'm hoping to eventually find 7 total rims so when I make/buy a trailer I can put matching ones on it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 07-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #898
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I have the 16" TJ Rubicon Rims currently....if only i could find 32" tires on 15" rims (that specific YJ/XJ/ZJ style I've been hunting for) then I could offer them to you.
How much do you want for the Rubi rims? I'mna go check the trailer to see if the tires are 16's. Those would match my Jeep since that is what will be on the trailer anyway.
I trashed one of my Rubi rims on John Bull or Holcomb Creek when we were up there. Nice gouge in the left front rim. Better than ripping a tire tho'.

Edit:
Never mind. They are 15's.
RJC#512
Unread 07-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #899
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

How much do you want for the Rubi rims? I'mna go check the trailer to see if the tires are 16's. Those would match my Jeep since that is what will be on the trailer anyway.
I trashed one of my Rubi rims on John Bull or Holcomb Creek when we were up there. Nice gouge in the left front rim. Better than ripping a tire tho'.

Edit:
Never mind. They are 15's.
One of my 5 rubi rims is scratched like no other thanks to the Corral Canyon incident :P seeing a pattern lol.

To anyone who is interested I'd want to sell them with the rubber preferably but I could have them separated in theory. The KM1s on it have 50+% life left easily. The spare is a little smaller than the main 4 but has full tread.

I need 32" rubbers for the new 15" rims first before I can sell the rubi and KM1s.

/End Transmission
Unread 07-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #900
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
One of my 5 rubi rims is scratched like no other thanks to the Corral Canyon incident :P seeing a pattern lol.

To anyone who is interested I'd want to sell them with the rubber preferably but I could have them separated in theory. The KM1s on it have 50+% life left easily. The spare is a little smaller than the main 4 but has full tread.

I need 32" rubbers for the new 15" rims first before I can sell the rubi and KM1s.

/End Transmission
Price for the Rubi rims with tires? I'll ask around.
RJC#512

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.