Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 58 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 07-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #856
DezertTJ
Lost
 
DezertTJ's Avatar
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Posts: 4,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
I'm not set on this yet, but I am considering going to 15" rims and 32" or 33" tires. Anyone have some laying around? I have 245/75R16 BFGoodrich Mud Terrains on Rubicon rims that have 50%++ tread left x4, and a spare that is barely smaller also on 16" rubicon rim. I'd consider trading or selling, I specifically need the spoke 90s 15" rim that says "Jeep" on it and looks like the rubicon rim just convex. No rush, just looking to make a deal when possible.

Also still asking around for YJ Side steps and front bumper extensions (or rear extensions for the square tube bumper from a 95 or early TJ).
I've got a set of 32x11.5x15 big o at's on cragar soft 8s in great condition. The tires have 50-70% life, but they are weathered some. I'd sell you them for $320 just to get them out of my side yard. But I would need to know in the next hour because I'm driving to sd early from az

__________________
06 LJ Rubicon: AZ Backcountry LJ Build
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #857
Delta347
T-Rex Bait
 
Delta347's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertTJ

I've got a set of 32x11.5x15 big o at's on cragar soft 8s in great condition. The tires have 50-70% life, but they are weathered some. I'd sell you them for $320 just to get them out of my side yard. But I would need to know in the next hour because I'm driving to sd early from az
Darn, I went to sleep after posting...those would be PERFECT for what I want to do but I'd also have to sell my wheels/rims first to get the money for you.

Don't suppose you plan to come to San Diego again in the future or know a cheap way to mail them lol, my fiancée's dad has a warehouse so that usually saves a few bucks on deliveries. He gets all the perelli tire shipments and fat discounts on them for Riverside/LA county.

/End Transmission
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #858
TJRoberto
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347

Darn, I went to sleep after posting...those would be PERFECT for what I want to do but I'd also have to sell my wheels/rims first to get the money for you.

Don't suppose you plan to come to San Diego again in the future or know a cheap way to mail them lol, my fiancée's dad has a warehouse so that usually saves a few bucks on deliveries. He gets all the perelli tire shipments and fat discounts on them for Riverside/LA county.

/End Transmission
I have a spare 32" BFG mudterrains, if you want it let me know.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:11 AM   #859
joeyk803c
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Valley, Ca
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Darn, I went to sleep after posting...those would be PERFECT for what I want to do but I'd also have to sell my wheels/rims first to get the money for you.

Don't suppose you plan to come to San Diego again in the future or know a cheap way to mail them lol, my fiancée's dad has a warehouse so that usually saves a few bucks on deliveries. He gets all the perelli tire shipments and fat discounts on them for Riverside/LA county.

/End Transmission
Something like this:



?
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #860
04axeman
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 282
If your looking for tires I have 33x12.5 r15 wroth 60% left. I'll let the set of 4 go for 250
04axeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #861
Delta347
T-Rex Bait
 
Delta347's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c

Something like this:



?
I have:


I need:


/End Transmission
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #862
Y0ungGunZJ
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 458
i am selling this xj bumper. 350 OBO

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/3920196336.html
__________________
_______._____. << ----Mine------____.____.
//_|__l__,\____\,___------Dads>> /l __,[____],_
l_--\__\__l---\[]llllll[]| -----------l--|_|-L-OllllllllO-
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #863
smcalpac
Senior Member
 
smcalpac's Avatar
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Temecula Area
Posts: 757
Get the JCR bumper once it's sold. I love mine!
__________________
I'm here because
my little girl
doesn't need her dad
on two wheels anymore!
.
Camoflauge, camoflauge, I disappear when I pull out of my garage!

PM me for LED light bars and HID off road lights
smcalpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #864
cr4zyfkr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 88
Safari roof rack. Think it's a Surco.
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3920850109

Special JF member discount price: $150. Don't have stock mounting hardware but U bolts should work fine. 4 are included.
cr4zyfkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #865
Climbit
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,524
I have a Ruffstuff Medium Duty axle truss. brand new in box. I'm not going to use it. they retail for 100$, I'll let it go for 90$ cash or paypal. that saves you on the purchase price plus tax and shipping.
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #866
04axeman
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4zyfkr View Post
Safari roof rack. Think it's a Surco.
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3920850109

Special JF member discount price: $150. Don't have stock mounting hardware but U bolts should work fine. 4 are included.
Link doesn't show up in browser. For tj or lj
04axeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #867
Y0ungGunZJ
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcalpac View Post
Get the JCR bumper once it's sold. I love mine!
I bought a arb bumper off cl for 350 so it works for me.
__________________
_______._____. << ----Mine------____.____.
//_|__l__,\____\,___------Dads>> /l __,[____],_
l_--\__\__l---\[]llllll[]| -----------l--|_|-L-OllllllllO-
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #868
cr4zyfkr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04axeman

Link doesn't show up in browser. For tj or lj
Not sure. It doesn't have any brackets but I have some U bolts for it. As long as you have crossbars it should fit anything.
cr4zyfkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #869
smcalpac
Senior Member
 
smcalpac's Avatar
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Temecula Area
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0ungGunZJ View Post

I bought a arb bumper off cl for 350 so it works for me.
Absolutely!
__________________
I'm here because
my little girl
doesn't need her dad
on two wheels anymore!
.
Camoflauge, camoflauge, I disappear when I pull out of my garage!

PM me for LED light bars and HID off road lights
smcalpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #870
Tenshots1
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 925
Hey guys I am finally ready to sell my jeep as I am moving to Chicago next month. If you have anyone that may be interested, let them know please. I would love to see it go to a good home. Rehoming fee of $14,500 HAHA


http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3922093439.html
__________________
2005 Jeep Sport 4" lift With plenty of goodies
My Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/budget-jeep-1151796/
Tenshots1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.