Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #61
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have a Rampage windbreaker/jammer for sale. Have had it for only close to 2 months or so. Decided I'm not going to use it, as I would rather have a wraparound one if I decide to not use the soft top this winter. I need something that is more sealed.

Some stitching is coming off from the back flap but otherwise it is like new. Looking for $40.

Pics soon.

joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #62
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have a chromo outer stub axle for a dana 30, 27 spline? I broke a joint last week and boogered the ears on the stub. My current shafts are 4340 Yukon but any one would fit if it's the same spline count and takes the 760x joint.

I have stacks of stock ones here at the house.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #63
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a 3.5"-4" hole saw capable of cutting through the firewall?

I need to widen my blower motor hole. I'll buy/trade/borrow, just need to cut this 1 hole.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #64
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post

I need to widen my blower motor hole. I'll buy/trade/borrow, just need to cut this 1 hole.
Pretty sure I have one, but can't find it right off hand. It will turn up eventually, or you could come empty my shed. Else, I have a drum sander and a saber saw.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #65
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I have a dual diaphragm one with MC from a ZJ laying around. I was GOING to install it on the YJ but I dont feel like it right now...I just want to get the thing running before worrying about the brake system being upgraded. If you desperately need one I suppose I could part with it. Its a used one, no idea if it works. ZJ had like 180,000miles.
eh, i'll probably pass. i'm not so keen on brake parts with unknown working conditions..thanks though, appreciate the offer! i think i'll just pick up a new one or something
Unread 08-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #66
WJDesertRacer
2004 WJ 

Quote:

Let me check at work. If we have one no problem to borrow it for a few days. Which size would you rather have?

IFS WJ dual sport
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-west-coast-style-1172706/[/url]
WJDesertRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:50 AM   #67
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJDesertRacer View Post
Let me check at work. If we have one no problem to borrow it for a few days. Which size would you rather have?
Well the 3.5" would be a pretty tight fit for the blower motor to fit through, probably leave 1/32'' of space for it to slip past. A 3.75" would be really nice, but seems like an unusual size. 4" inch I'd go with and just expect water to pour into my tub through the 1/4 inch ring opening around my blower motor lol
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #68
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3182987939.html

a little out of my price range, but cool none the less..
Unread 08-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #69
WJDesertRacer
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347

Well the 3.5" would be a pretty tight fit for the blower motor to fit through, probably leave 1/32'' of space for it to slip past. A 3.75" would be really nice, but seems like an unusual size. 4" inch I'd go with and just expect water to pour into my tub through the 1/4 inch ring opening around my blower motor lol
We had one on site. It's fairly used but should be good for one hole, maybe. You can keep the saw, do you have an arbor?

IFS WJ dual sport
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-west-coast-style-1172706/[/url]
WJDesertRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2012, 02:24 AM   #70
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJDesertRacer View Post
We had one on site. It's fairly used but should be good for one hole, maybe. You can keep the saw, do you have an arbor?
Like a mandrel to mount it with?

I have a wood-rated hole saw kit from Harbor Freight that came with a mandrel/arbor to attach the saws to my drill. Otherwise no.
Unread 08-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #71
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a spare 33x12.5x15" tire? I got my spare slashed in an act of vandalism, and the damn insurance company says since it is low on tread, they are only going to reimburse me for 25% of the tire's cost. I have been fighting these guys every step of the way. Anyway, I am looking to spend less than $70. Maybe up to $100 if it is essentially new. Mud terrain tread is preferred and KM2s would be a perfect match. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Unread 08-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #72
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshots1 View Post
Anyone have a spare 33x12.5x15" tire? I got my spare slashed in an act of vandalism, and the damn insurance company says since it is low on tread, they are only going to reimburse me for 25% of the tire's cost. I have been fighting these guys every step of the way. Anyway, I am looking to spend less than $70. Maybe up to $100 if it is essentially new. Mud terrain tread is preferred and KM2s would be a perfect match. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
want to come visit Flagstaff??

http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/pts/3206470196.html
Unread 08-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #73
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertTJ View Post
O hey Look! Its exactly what I wanted, just hundreds of miles away.
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #74
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Anybody have a fan clutch that needs a good home? Mine's shot :-(
Unread 08-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #75
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshots1 View Post
O hey Look! Its exactly what I wanted, just hundreds of miles away.
good time to come visit

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.