Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #31
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
I have a YJ one. Are you ever in my area?
Haven't in a couple weeks since Katie got herself an apartment in Anaheim, however her parents still live 2 streets down from Chris. They visit us often, so if you ever go by his place and just drop it infront of Katie's 67 Bug in the driveway at her parents it will find its way to me lol.

Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2012, 11:09 PM   #32
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Anyone have an old TJ or YJ stock tire carrier laying around they don't want, looking for one.
Delta - check with Calsouth, I think we've got a stock TJ tire carrier setting in the pile next to the house, either that or he cut it up for welding practice.
Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #33
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Haven't in a couple weeks since Katie got herself an apartment in Anaheim, however her parents still live 2 streets down from Chris. They visit us often, so if you ever go by his place and just drop it infront of Katie's 67 Bug in the driveway at her parents it will find its way to me lol.
I'm busy as hell and won't make it to Chris' for a couple weeks. I will set it out by the wheels/tires by the storage container below the orchard. That way if Chris comes by he can pick it up.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #34
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Chris came by. I put it in his truck, so now it's at his house. You can coordinate it with him. I'm sure he would bring it down to you for beer.
Enjoy.
RJC#512
Unread 07-17-2012, 12:50 AM   #35
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

Chris came by. I put it in his truck, so now it's at his house. You can coordinate it with him. I'm sure he would bring it down to you for beer.
Enjoy.
Copy That.

I have to get a fuel hose from him at some point anyway, so that works out well! Thanks.

My iPhone will poison your Android.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #36
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Copy That.

I have to get a fuel hose from him at some point anyways so that works out well! Thanks.

You can have it for free if you promise to never put an 's' on the end of 'anyway' ever again, for any reason.
Thanks in advance.
RJC#512
Unread 07-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #37
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

You can have it for free if you promise to never put an 's' on the end of 'anyway' ever again, for any reason.
Thanks in advance.
I see no 's' in my original post *shifty eyes*

Unread 07-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #38
mtr5360
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a set of TJ full doors to buy. Preferably Shale Green Metallic and agate interior.
mtr5360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #39
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I just picked up a long arm kit for the XJ so i'm selling my old lift. i thought it was a 4.5 but turns out its a 3.5" Rubicon Express super flex with shocks all around. its the add a leaf but will sell the leaf packs whole. i havent figured out a price yet. OBO for now i guess?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...pn=R%2fERE6010

As it sits on 35's.

Unread 07-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #40
were_wolf
1959 CJ5 

Soo i got a dana 44 axle ( with disk brakes ) and rears ( are drum) to match , a sm465 and transfer case ( the tranny is open i didn't mess with it just the way it came ) and steering rack from what i was told a blazer. I am looking for 700$ for all of it if anyone wants pictures or anything just send me a pm.
Unread 07-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #41
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L 4x4

For Sale (Still...I made a big payment so the price has dropped):

Running Condition, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Dodge Magnum 5.2L V8
46RH 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
Qudra-Trac All-Time 4x4 (Hi, N, and Lo settings)
Dana 30 Front End
Dana 44 (aluminum) Rear End

Factory Rims, Factory Tire Size, Factory spare included.

Factory Tow Hooks, Factory Rear Hitch, Factory Fog Lights, Factory Roof "Rack/Bars/Rails" (whatever they are called).

Grey Interior, Forest Green Exterior, Leather Seats.

Mileage - 159,000~ (estimate, haven't used the vehicle in a few weeks)

Stereo is removed (still has wiring and speakers), Needs an oil pan gasket, new power steering reservoir (hose nipple leaks), a new driver side, rear window, and a wire needs replacing in one of the doors that's causing a short.

Vehicle DOES run. However this Jeep is better suited for a project car or someone looking to part it out but it's up for whoever wants it.

Asking exactly $1,500. I can't go any lower than that.

VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO, CA (92123)

VEHICLE IS IN RUNNING CONDITION, REGISTERED/INSURED. ~~Recommended as a Project/Part Out otherwise will require some repairs to be a daily driver~~

VEHICLE PRICE IS $1,500.00. (Loan balance remaining must be paid).

Unread 07-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #42
Jeepsterboy101
1999 XJ Cherokee 

$1000 obo

Well gentlemen, I've been holding off on doing this for years but I am finally over it. I have a 99XJ that I need to get rid of. It hasn't started since July 07' when I parted it out. It sat in my backyard for 3 years and it is now in my buddies garage in Clairemont/Kearny Mesa. The Jeep rolls and is ready to be pushed onto a trailer. Everything I have Jeep related comes with the Jeep if you want it. Its easily 1000-1500 bucks in parts. I'll try to post up a picture later today of it in the garage.

Good:
-TnT long arm kit
-TnT belly pan
-SYE and d/s
-rock rails
-All body panels are in tact (some rock rash on front and rear fenders)
-Less then 100k on the motor - I believe its right around 90k
-All interior is in tact
-HP D30

There are a few other things that I can't think of right now. But with a little work and a few bucks this thing can be rollin' in no time. Also, I DO NOT have the title. The registration is past due and the DMV is holding the title until that is paid. That's pretty much the basics of it. If you have any questions or want to come and look at it just give me a call or shoot me a PM on here. Thanks.

-Scott
760-803-8852

I've been a member of and JeepForum since 04' so not sure who is still around that remembers me but I am sure there is someone that can vouch for me. Haven't been on here since 07' really though. Thanks again.

Here are a few old pics of it -

Unread 07-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #43
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

would you consider parting it out?
Unread 07-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #44
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

That would be gone right now if I had 1k sitting around

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #45
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

+1 and the annoying this is i just spent a bunch of coin on my LA last friday. Da***t! LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.