Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

142K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  paulhead 
#1 ·
Started over again. The other thread was pretty full of expired stuff.

Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

#71 ·
Anyone have a spare 33x12.5x15" tire? I got my spare slashed in an act of vandalism, and the damn insurance company says since it is low on tread, they are only going to reimburse me for 25% of the tire's cost. I have been fighting these guys every step of the way. Anyway, I am looking to spend less than $70. Maybe up to $100 if it is essentially new. Mud terrain tread is preferred and KM2s would be a perfect match. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#77 ·
Should be Quarry road. Depending on what direction you're coming from, I could more or less tell you how to get there.

I live right up the street from the place, though I've never been there. I believe my dad went once to get some rims, and used tires to put on the F1 he is working on so we could finally roll it around.

#80 ·
i have all the stock parts for sale from my SYE kit. IE slip yoke, cone, tail shaft, some misc snap rings and stock drive shaft

old lift kit and stock suspension parts are sold

i still have a gamut of JK suspension parts and 2dr rear head rests

#81 ·
i purchased a winch so i need a winch mount bumper. The thing is like brand new, it came on the XJ when i got it earlier this year. no scratches, dings, dents, trail scuffs or anything. I suppose i could do cash, but would rather just do a straight up trade. I'm in the greater san diego area but could meet up half way somewhere if the deal is right. i'm looking for something with a brush guard similiar to what i have or a stinger. Let me know what you got...

Here is the link to the CL ad
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/3222293502.html

the bumper:
http://www.amazon.com/Or-Fab-Non-Win.../dp/B002Y3386Y

email works too
jpremo@source.net

#82 ·
Still for Sale:

1995 Grand Cherokee, OBD1, V8, 46RH, D30/D44 etc etc etc

Price dropped to $1100 (loan balance remaining).

If its not bought by mid Sept...she gets sold to the Junkyard. :(

My iPhone will poison your Android.

#83 ·
i got a junk booster from Autozone. Apparently all they sell are remanufactured crap units from Mexico. Does anybody have a known working booster? Dual diaphram would be nice. craigslist is bone dry and/or people arent returning my calls.

thanks

#91 ·
I have been putting this off for far too long now, but she needs to go! I am selling my '91 XJ :( I have the title but it hasn't been registered since '06 when it failed smog. I haven't ran it since July '08. It has just been sitting outside my house this whole time getting pushed from one parking spot to the next. I have kept the tires inflated and I roll it from spot to spot to keep them from deforming. The tires and rear axle are the newest thing on her (plus the intake which was never used). The tires have maybe 2k miles and the rear only has about 50 miles. The Jeep as a whole is right at 100k. I can't remember a lot of what it has, but here is a list of what I do:

-4.0L I6 with auto tranny
-NP231 t-case with SYE
-Ford 8.8 with 31 spline shafts, Trac-loc, disc brakes, and 4.56 gears
-Rugged Ridge steering kit
-Rubicon Express track bar
-Iron Rock 6" coils with a 2" spacer
-TeraFlex lower long arms
-Currie upper arms
-35x12.50R15 BFG M/T tires on Aluminum wheels
-Brand new AFE intake (I installed it a couple years ago when I was going to get it going and registered again, but never did)
-Performance Distributors Firepower Ignition kit
-Jet stage 2 chip
-Ported and polished TB with a Rusty's spacer
-Surco Safari rack (in the garage)

Most of the cooling system is new. There is a new 3 core radiator, hoses, and thermostat with a high flow housing. The water pump isn't new, but it only has about 10k miles on it. It also has an aux tranny cooler. Under the Jeep right now is a D30 HP with the disconnect, but I have a non-disco (I think '97) HP in the garage. I also have a set of 4.56 gears and unit-bearings for it in the garage some where, but I can't find them right now. I will include them when I get to them, I need to clean out the garage :eek: I will also include a newer style intake manifold ('97+ I think) along with anything else I have that is XJ related.

Right now I really just want this thing gone! So I am asking $2K for everything to whoever wants to come and get it. I am not against parting it out, but I would like to try and sell it as is first. Any takers?!

Attachments

#93 ·
I have been putting this off for far too long now, but she needs to go! I am selling my '91 XJ :( I have the title but it hasn't been registered since '06 when it failed smog. I haven't ran it since July '08. It has just been sitting outside my house this whole time getting pushed from one parking spot to the next. I have kept the tires inflated and I roll it from spot to spot to keep them from deforming. The tires and rear axle are the newest thing on her (plus the intake which was never used). The tires have maybe 2k miles and the rear only has about 50 miles. The Jeep as a whole is right at 100k. I can't remember a lot of what it has, but here is a list of what I do:

-4.0L I6 with auto tranny
-NP231 t-case with SYE
-Ford 8.8 with 31 spline shafts, Trac-loc, disc brakes, and 4.56 gears
-Rugged Ridge steering kit
-Rubicon Express track bar
-Iron Rock 6" coils with a 2" spacer
-TeraFlex lower long arms
-Currie upper arms
-35x12.50R15 BFG M/T tires on Aluminum wheels
-Brand new AFE intake (I installed it a couple years ago when I was going to get it going and registered again, but never did)
-Performance Distributors Firepower Ignition kit
-Jet stage 2 chip
-Ported and polished TB with a Rusty's spacer
-Surco Safari rack (in the garage)

Most of the cooling system is new. There is a new 3 core radiator, hoses, and thermostat with a high flow housing. The water pump isn't new, but it only has about 10k miles on it. It also has an aux tranny cooler. Under the Jeep right now is a D30 HP with the disconnect, but I have a non-disco (I think '97) HP in the garage. I also have a set of 4.56 gears and unit-bearings for it in the garage some where, but I can't find them right now. I will include them when I get to them, I need to clean out the garage :eek: I will also include a newer style intake manifold ('97+ I think) along with anything else I have that is XJ related.

Right now I really just want this thing gone! So I am asking $2K for everything to whoever wants to come and get it. I am not against parting it out, but I would like to try and sell it as is first. Any takers?!
Makes me wish I were Jeep shopping! Hope it goes to a good home

#95 ·
I have a stock JK front bumper for sale, also open to trades. Give me an offer and we'll go from there. This is a friend of mine's and he upgraded. Nothing wrong with it, just some dented in plastic. All metal / supports are intact.

Edit: Buy my ****!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/pts/3252640873.html

#97 ·
calsouthjeep said:
If you part it Ill take the tires/wheels and the steering setup. If I had the room id take the whole thing but I just don't have the room
I am hoping it wont come to that, but we will see.

Grewe02 said:
Makes me wish I were Jeep shopping! Hope it goes to a good home
Thanks bud :thumbsup:

premo said:
What's the issue with the smog? Other then that, any known (major) mechanical issues?
I honestly don't remember. The exhaust is a little beat up and is probably not worth keeping. It could be anything though. As for known issues it has been sitting for so long now that all the fluids need changing, probably to include most of the seals and gaskets since there are a few leaks. After that it will need to be manually turned over, again because it has been sitting. I was pretty bad with electrical back in the day, so I am sure you would want to replace all the aftermarket switches and wiring that was done. Oh, the speedometer was acting up at the end. Sometimes it wouldn't work when I would start driving then suddenly start a little while later. I had bought a used instrument cluster and was going to swap it in at some point, by never did. It is still sitting in the back of the Jeep. The only issue with that is the new cluster has too many miles on it compared to the Jeep. Also the dash lights had gone out so I bought a white face gauge inserts and installed them so I could see the gauges. It used to have a pillar pod with 3 AutoMeter gauges in it, but someone tore it out one night :( Thats all I can think of right now. Sorry for the hazy details it has just been too long since I have thought or cared about it.

#98 ·
Ok. A buddy of mine is car shopping right now. He was looking for a GT but dude likes the Jeep scene too. I'll hit him up. Thanks for the info. Oh yea, are you pretty firm in price? The price seems very reasonable, buy just in case he asks.. :)

#101 ·
The last time it was registered was in 2006. I went in and got a temp slip in July 2008 when I was going to try fixing it. At that time I paid something like $300 for that, but I doubt that counts for anything. If I sell this to someone who plans to get it back up and run then that will be awesome, however I was more envisioning someone buying it for the parts and it eventually dwindling away. I assume the registration isn't going to be cheap!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.