Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - Page 23 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 01-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #331
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupendousMan View Post
3 items for SALE

1. I've got a Durango Steering box that I was going to install (purchased it off a guy on pirate and this is what he has stated "I have a like new durango steering box that was on my tj. Box has less then 3000 miles on it. No slop, no leaks." I didn't install it since I got my hands on a PSC box so no need for this . SD price is 80.00 (not shipping this thing, freaking heavy!) I am near Temecula (Menifee) so come on by when you are headed to Blaines, my house is on the way. 2 birds with one stone!

2. Also I have a D44 Limited Slip carrier with 4.88 gears that have about 7000 miles on them (switched to Auto so needed 4.56 and added an Air Locker) SD price: 100.00 But wait .... there's more! I will also throw in a FREE BRAND NEW D44 open carrier! (I just want it gone)

3. Viair tank 2 1/2 Gallons P/N 91025 Brand New never installed or used, still have all the hardware in the packaging. SD price: 45.00
I think I need the steering box

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #332
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

^^ agreed.
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #333
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Howdy Guys, I need a big favor from ya all!

WANTED: 1999-2002 (NO '98), Subaru Forester Engine. (4Cycl, SOHC)

My uncle's engine went kaboom halfway from Henderson, NV to NASU in Arizona. He has 4 kids and a wife and only 1 car now that his blew going to get his daughter from college. If anyone sees a 1999-2002 Subaru Forester engine at a junkyard or for sale we are highly interested. The police department there has really cut back on the pay and he can't afford to go out and pick up a new car and Subaru wants $4,000 for a crate engine since they make them instead of storing extra around. He is willing to drive out here to pick it up!

Thanks a ton, I'll be checking yards up here in OC for them.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 05:39 AM   #334
1990JEEPXJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
selling my BFG 35x12.5's mounted on 15 steelies. They're in Jeff's back yard right now so i dont have any good pics handy, just some from the last CC run. lots of tread left on them. $500 bucks, will consider trades. i need some AR15 parts, will trade for other firearms as well. must be done legally thru a trader.

this is the best picture i have right now
mmmm i want. hmmmmmm.... how did the D30 like them?

My POS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
Yea, and I thought it was one of the 11 Commandments:
11) Thou shalt love, cherish, and honor till death, thine square headlights above all other earthy things sayith the Lord.
1990JEEPXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #335
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

i havent had any probs with them...but you need to know your limitations and when and when NOT to lay down the hammer with a D30. looks like they're sold though unless something crazy happens in the next couple of days.
Unread 01-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #336
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

my ARB'd LP30 with 35's on steelies lasted me ALONG time.. 15 yrs.... Broke a couple of inner axles due to Ujoint failures due to the ARB's bad-a$$ness. As mentioned, know your place when your not a dana 60. Its still going, it just has a bent housing.
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #337
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Just putting the word out there but I may be looking for a cheap donor Jeep to swap the powerplant/transmission into sometime soon. Prefer to find one completed and in good running shape, with a manual tranny preferably. I6 or V8.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #338
DezertTJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Just putting the word out there but I may be looking for a cheap donor Jeep to swap the powerplant/transmission into sometime soon. Prefer to find one completed and in good running shape, with a manual tranny preferably. I6 or V8.
Look into daveys jeeps. They've got good deals on 4.0 swaps, don't know about shipping though

Quote:
I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #339
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
I know a guy that put a 5.7 Hemi in a JK. I'm sure he'd be willing to help you do it too.
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #340
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I think me and Xpress could handle it. I've got the tools, he has the space.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #341
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

I think Ari was selling is ZJ awhile back. PM him and see if it sold?
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #342
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupendousMan View Post
3 items for SALE

2. Also I have a D44 Limited Slip carrier with 4.88 gears that have about 7000 miles on them (switched to Auto so needed 4.56 and added an Air Locker) SD price: 100.00 But wait .... there's more! I will also throw in a FREE BRAND NEW D44 open carrier! (I just want it gone)

3. Viair tank 2 1/2 Gallons P/N 91025 Brand New never installed or used, still have all the hardware in the packaging. SD price: 45.00

Steering Box Sold

Still have d44 and Tank
StupendousMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #343
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewe02 View Post
I think Ari was selling is ZJ awhile back. PM him and see if it sold?
Yep its sold. My brother bought it.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:38 AM   #344
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Yep its sold. My brother bought it.
Myth Confirmed!
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #345
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah and he's been tweaking on it pretty well

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.