Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

142K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  paulhead 
#1 ·
Started over again. The other thread was pretty full of expired stuff.

Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

#756 ·
...And I'll throw in a beer, maybe two if we have pizza. lol

Actually... I have something I know you will be interested in that we can trade.
PM sent.

#763 ·
Everything must go. Make an offer.

Well used wide flares for TJ. Rock rash factory installed for your convenience.

Anyone with on board air and feeling horny?

Ford air tank for your OBA needs. It's 6-7 " diameter, no bracket.

YJ coolant tank

Some kind of seat bracket thingy. 2 pairs

transfer case drop, 2 pairs

Still digging for more.

Bike hook, free with any purchase.

#767 ·
YJ powersteering brackets and steering gear bracket

Ill try to get pics tonight.
I have two yj power steering brackets and 1 yj steering gear bracket for sale.

40 bucks for each of the power steering brackets and 20 for the steering gear brackets. just the bracket that is sandwiched in between the power steering pump and the intake manifold.

its the same bracket as this. in good used condition (NOT MY AD)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-WRANGL...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d9a04116&vxp=mtr

best way to reach me is texting at 951 500 6056 im in mira mesa.

#776 ·
I would tell the guy "It needs a lot of work, I'll give you $50 for it" He will either take it or counter with $75. I'm sure he's not getting a lot of offers on it.
So you have to spend an hour swapping parts onto it. How long were you having fun when you broke the last one? It's a labor of love anyway.

#789 ·
In that case.....I'll trade you a few sets of TJ knuckles for the tires. Blaine would like that. :laugh:

If you've got time and want to, the grocery getters 35's could be dropped off at my place which is close to Taylors. That, or we could take a trip to Taylors. Seems he should owe you a delivery/transfer fee. :)

#793 ·
Does anyone on here have some old F250 springs they want to get rid of? my front passenger side is sagging pretty badly and pulls it to the right pretty hard. Just looking for some factory replacements, nothing lifted.

Its a 95 4x4 extended F250 w/460

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.