Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

142K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  paulhead 
#1 ·
Started over again. The other thread was pretty full of expired stuff.

Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

#3 ·
looking for axles: 14 bolt or D60 rear, D44 or 60 front. must be high pinion.

i have a bunch of stock JK stuff for free. i have 2 or 3 sets of stock springs, shocks and control arms. i believe i have the stock track bars too, maybe even a tie rod, who knows. there's a pile of this crap in my garage. trade for beer or happy endings....

#731 ·
looking for axles: 14 bolt or D60 rear, D44 or 60 front. must be high pinion.

i have a bunch of stock JK stuff for free. i have 2 or 3 sets of stock springs, shocks and control arms. i believe i have the stock track bars too, maybe even a tie rod, who knows. there's a pile of this crap in my garage. trade for beer or happy endings....
B A L L E R !! Why u gotta show me up!! Now you REALLY need to step up to 17 s, but now you'll need 38's.

#5 ·
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L 4x4

For Sale:

Running Condition, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Dodge Magnum 5.2L V8
46RH 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
Qudra-Trac All-Time 4x4 (Hi, N, and Lo settings)
Dana 30 Front End
Dana 44 (aluminum) Rear End

Factory Rims, Factory Tire Size, Factory spare included.

Factory Tow Hooks, Factory Rear Hitch, Factory Fog Lights, Factory Roof "Rack/Bars/Rails" (whatever they are called).

Grey Interior, Forest Green Exterior, Leather Seats.

Mileage - 159,000~ ( I will update with an exact number in a day or so, true value is within 2,000 miles of this...haven't driven the Jeep in a few weeks)

Vehicle DOES run. However this Jeep is better suited for a project car or someone looking to part it out but it's up for whoever wants it.

Asking exactly $1,900. I can't go any lower than that.

Message me if interested I respond MUCH faster. Comments are checked second to messages. I'm a paying member so my inbox has PLENTY of space. If you provide an email/phone I can reply to you that way if you'd prefer. Again please MESSAGE for any questions,details.

VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO, CA (92123)

VEHICLE IS IN RUNNING CONDITION, REGISTERED/INSURED.

VEHICLE PRICE IS $1,900.00. (Can't afford to sell for less than the loan related to it that I need to get rid of).

#6 ·
Cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of stuff some free some pay... The parts are in menifee.

$45 - 2.5 gallon Viair tank with mounting hardware (brand new) Never installed, purchased then decided to go another route (after storing for 6 months)

Free - Extreme Heavy Duty fan clutch for tj 97 to ??? (used about 6 months then went back to stock)

Free - Currie extended rear sway links (brand new)

$5 - (2) Black tow hooks that bolt to the front (brand new, installed but then bought a bumper)

Free - Tera Hand throttle installed then removed, I think everything is there but not 100% sure. Might be missing a bolt?

Free - Dana 44 3.07 gears (and i think for the dana 30 as well)

Free - Rear drive shaft (stock)

Cost? - Manual parts (pedal assembly, hydro clutch system, flex plate with ring gear w/clutch (needs to be replaced) Plate cover, and some other stuff associated with the manual

40 - Front drive shaft (manual) with slip yoke

#7 ·
Cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of stuff some free some pay... The parts are in menifee.

$45 - 2.5 gallon Viair tank with mounting hardware (brand new) Never installed, purchased then decided to go another route (after storing for 6 months)

Free - Extreme Heavy Duty fan clutch for tj 97 to ??? (used about 6 months then went back to stock)

Free - Currie extended rear sway links (brand new)

$5 - (2) Black tow hooks that bolt to the front (brand new, installed but then bought a bumper)

Free - Tera Hand throttle installed then removed, I think everything is there but not 100% sure. Might be missing a bolt?

Free - Dana 44 3.07 gears (and i think for the dana 30 as well)

Free - Rear drive shaft (stock)

Cost? - Manual parts (pedal assembly, hydro clutch system, flex plate with ring gear w/clutch (needs to be replaced) Plate cover, and some other stuff associated with the manual

40 - Front drive shaft (manual) with slip yoke
How long is the front driveshaft fully collapsed?

#14 ·
Not exactly Jeep related but my grandma wants to sell her tv since she doesn't use it.

Its a JVC 61 or 62" rear projection tv. The bulb is burned out but new ones can be bought for less than $40 on ebay, shipped. TV is is great condition and works fine (minus the bulb).

Pic:

-manual if you want to look up the price on bulbs.

Looking for $500 obo. Located in Spring Valley about 1 mile east of the 125. Contact me with any questions you may have

#17 ·
RikRotorhead said:
I'm in the market for a rear bumper with tire carrier. Just putting it out there.
Sent a PM and left you a voicemail.

My iPhone will poison your Android.

#19 ·
I have a set of 3.54 gears with open carriers for a D30 and D44. Free to whoever wants them. Also have a stock full size spare from my XJ along with the cover.

#20 ·
Something from my OTHER hobby! For Sale 1930/1931 Ford Model A 5 window coupe project, Chopped, frame Z'ed front & back, 1940 Ford front and rear ends with 40 Ford Juice brakes, 1941 Flathead motor. I have owned car for 12 years, has just been sitting in indoor storage. Need to make room for new project. $5000 Call Chad (619) 972-3281

Attachments

#21 ·
I need a bell housing for a BA10 transmission. A bolt came loose that holds the bell housing to the transmission and that is what was rubbing on my flywheel. The bell housing has a crack about 1/3 the way around it. The trans is great, good syncros, etc... Just need the bell housing but I will probably have to buy the whole trans to get the BH.
Anybody got on in their pile of Jeep rubble?

#24 ·
I've got the stock steps from my 2001 Sahara TJ that I'd throw for a trade for anything small. Ammo cans, cargo straps, whatever. Or if you're just trying to convert to stock a Jeep for sale, I'd throw em your way for a six pack of beer.

Also selling the Back seat from my Jeep, including all seat belt hardware. Name me a price that's reasonable and it's yours. Not in a hurry to sell/get rid of either.

Will be in the market for most parts, Suspension all the way to wheels and tires. If you've got an old (even bald, who cares) set of 35's to get me up and running and not looking retarded once I lift, I'd take them off your hands for a reasonable price.

#26 ·
I am moving and need to say good bye to a few things that have been sitting around taking up space.

1) Sierra rack that mounts to spare tire, like new.
2) 2005 LJ Springs 20K miles of street driving when removed.
3) 2005 LJ fender flares, metallic gray few scratches but in very good shape.

Open to reasonable offers. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

#29 ·
Anyone have an old TJ or YJ stock tire carrier laying around they don't want, looking for one.

#35 ·
RikRotorhead said:
Chris came by. I put it in his truck, so now it's at his house. You can coordinate it with him. I'm sure he would bring it down to you for beer.
Enjoy.
Copy That.

I have to get a fuel hose from him at some point anyway, so that works out well! Thanks.

#36 ·
Copy That.

I have to get a fuel hose from him at some point anyways so that works out well! Thanks.

You can have it for free if you promise to never put an 's' on the end of 'anyway' ever again, for any reason. :rtft:
Thanks in advance. :D

#37 ·
RikRotorhead said:
You can have it for free if you promise to never put an 's' on the end of 'anyway' ever again, for any reason. :rtft:
Thanks in advance. :D
I see no 's' in my original post *shifty eyes*

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.