Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 06-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Local stuff for sale/stuff wanted/free stuff

Started over again. The other thread was pretty full of expired stuff.

Just for the SoCal SD/Riverside/Orange/L.A. county areas.

Post what you have, how much?
Post what you need.

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
MJ12
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Stock rear bumper with milk jugs - Any offer
TJ Tow Hitch - Best offer or a bottle of Anejo Milagro Tequila

Looking for a set of old leaf springs.
Unread 06-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

looking for axles: 14 bolt or D60 rear, D44 or 60 front. must be high pinion.

i have a bunch of stock JK stuff for free. i have 2 or 3 sets of stock springs, shocks and control arms. i believe i have the stock track bars too, maybe even a tie rod, who knows. there's a pile of this crap in my garage. trade for beer or happy endings....
Unread 06-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

thanks anyways premo.

I have a pair of kc guards lookin for a home
Look like this
Unread 06-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L 4x4

For Sale:

Running Condition, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Dodge Magnum 5.2L V8
46RH 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
Qudra-Trac All-Time 4x4 (Hi, N, and Lo settings)
Dana 30 Front End
Dana 44 (aluminum) Rear End

Factory Rims, Factory Tire Size, Factory spare included.

Factory Tow Hooks, Factory Rear Hitch, Factory Fog Lights, Factory Roof "Rack/Bars/Rails" (whatever they are called).

Grey Interior, Forest Green Exterior, Leather Seats.

Mileage - 159,000~ ( I will update with an exact number in a day or so, true value is within 2,000 miles of this...haven't driven the Jeep in a few weeks)

Vehicle DOES run. However this Jeep is better suited for a project car or someone looking to part it out but it's up for whoever wants it.

Asking exactly $1,900. I can't go any lower than that.

Message me if interested I respond MUCH faster. Comments are checked second to messages. I'm a paying member so my inbox has PLENTY of space. If you provide an email/phone I can reply to you that way if you'd prefer. Again please MESSAGE for any questions,details.

VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO, CA (92123)

VEHICLE IS IN RUNNING CONDITION, REGISTERED/INSURED.

VEHICLE PRICE IS $1,900.00. (Can't afford to sell for less than the loan related to it that I need to get rid of).
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of stuff some free some pay... The parts are in menifee.

$45 - 2.5 gallon Viair tank with mounting hardware (brand new) Never installed, purchased then decided to go another route (after storing for 6 months)

Free - Extreme Heavy Duty fan clutch for tj 97 to ??? (used about 6 months then went back to stock)

Free - Currie extended rear sway links (brand new)

$5 - (2) Black tow hooks that bolt to the front (brand new, installed but then bought a bumper)

Free - Tera Hand throttle installed then removed, I think everything is there but not 100% sure. Might be missing a bolt?

Free - Dana 44 3.07 gears (and i think for the dana 30 as well)

Free - Rear drive shaft (stock)

Cost? - Manual parts (pedal assembly, hydro clutch system, flex plate with ring gear w/clutch (needs to be replaced) Plate cover, and some other stuff associated with the manual

40 - Front drive shaft (manual) with slip yoke
StupendousMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupendousMan View Post
Cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of stuff some free some pay... The parts are in menifee.

$45 - 2.5 gallon Viair tank with mounting hardware (brand new) Never installed, purchased then decided to go another route (after storing for 6 months)

Free - Extreme Heavy Duty fan clutch for tj 97 to ??? (used about 6 months then went back to stock)

Free - Currie extended rear sway links (brand new)

$5 - (2) Black tow hooks that bolt to the front (brand new, installed but then bought a bumper)

Free - Tera Hand throttle installed then removed, I think everything is there but not 100% sure. Might be missing a bolt?

Free - Dana 44 3.07 gears (and i think for the dana 30 as well)

Free - Rear drive shaft (stock)

Cost? - Manual parts (pedal assembly, hydro clutch system, flex plate with ring gear w/clutch (needs to be replaced) Plate cover, and some other stuff associated with the manual

40 - Front drive shaft (manual) with slip yoke
How long is the front driveshaft fully collapsed?
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #8
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdaJs View Post
??? it is behind a bunch of stuff, it is the stock one for a manual out of a 97 TJ. I am sure you should be able to find the answer on this forum
Unread 06-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
StvDiego

Quote:
Kinda curious, why didn't you stay with the heavy duty fan clutch? Mine is going bad so I'm looking for another, but if the HD is a pain I'll go with stock.

I'll be near Menifee (Blaine's) sometime next week if anyone down in SD needs/wants anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdaJs View Post
I have a stock TJ manual front driveshaft sitting outside, I can measure it tomorrow
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
StupendousMan

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
Kinda curious, why didn't you stay with the heavy duty fan clutch? Mine is going bad so I'm looking for another, but if the HD is a pain I'll go with stock.

I have had a cooling problem so I went back to 100% stock cooling everything now in the jeep is stock and seeing if I can find the problem. I'll tell you, then I had the motor running with it on it really sucked a lot of air.
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have for sell 4.10 gears(ring & pinion) front low pinion Dana 30 and rear rubicon Dana 44.

Pm if some one is interested

using JeepForum app
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Smittybilt half-door windows for TJs. Black. New condition. $60. Need them gone!
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #13
StvDiego

Quote:
I have had a cooling problem so I went back to 100% stock cooling everything now in the jeep is stock and seeing if I can find the problem. I'll tell you, then I had the motor running with it on it really sucked a lot of air.
Well since my fan clutch doesn't suck i can use a replacement. I'll be stopping by Blaines sometime next week, I can grab it then..
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #14
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Not exactly Jeep related but my grandma wants to sell her tv since she doesn't use it.

Its a JVC 61 or 62" rear projection tv. The bulb is burned out but new ones can be bought for less than $40 on ebay, shipped. TV is is great condition and works fine (minus the bulb).

Pic:

-manual if you want to look up the price on bulbs.

Looking for $500 obo. Located in Spring Valley about 1 mile east of the 125. Contact me with any questions you may have
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
Chizzele
2011 JK Wrangler 

I am looking for a pair of stock Rubi Rock rails for a 2011 2dr Sahara. Anyone has for sale or just to get rid of please shoot me a PM.
Chizzele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.