Jeep Fix Day? Wrench Day? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Jeep Fix Day? Wrench Day?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
lazebum
2001 WJ 

Jeep Fix Day? Wrench Day?

I was wondering if we have a wrench turning day coming up and if not can we get one going. Spring is arounf the corner and i need to replace the rear passs axle bearing and seal. And from what im reading it is not a simple task for a backyard mechanic. Also i could use some beer and BBQ time. So what have you guys? Any one need a wrench day?

01 4.0 WJ - Kolak Brake upgrade, Addaco rear sway bar, 3' OME springs, JKS Adj Track Bar, Bilstine Shocks, MOOG Steering Stablizer and TRE's, IRO SYE front kit with a Double Cardan drive shaft, DANA 44a rear swap, booster seat, 7yrold Son, "Don't Tread On Me" Sticker and plates, oh yeah that is how i roll!!
lazebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Do you know the axle type? If it's a non c clip axle you will need a press to change the bearing.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.