Hey!! New Jeepforum.com Member - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Hey!! New Jeepforum.com Member

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 03-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Mall_Rated_XJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Hey!! New Jeepforum.com Member

Hey guys my name is aaron and im new here at the jeep forum. I live in Paradise Hills area and im running a 89' XJ. Has a 3.5" RE superflex lift, 32" BFG Muds, 4.10's in the 30/35, open diffs , JCR Offroad Rocksliders, Custom Built Stinger winch bumper made be Chunky Dunkin Fab (me) hehe!! Any ways met a couple forum members yesterday at Sears in Chula Vista and they invited me here so here i am!!! Just checking to see how this forum is as i have heard alot about just never registered!! Thanks and hope to here from some other crazy a$$ jeepers like myself!!

Mall_Rated_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome. New members buy pizza.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Mall_Rated_XJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Hehe Will Do!!!
Unread 03-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
StvDiego

Sweet, someone who can carry the groceries on wheelin runs

Did you find the wire?? Yep, that was me
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the (San Diego section) Jeepforum.

Did you get to use the new gloves..

Are we crazzzyyyy... or just having fun
jeep-run5-16.jpg   dsc_8870.jpg  
Unread 03-27-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
RacnJasn
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome there is a wealth of knowledge and BS on here. Honestly a great bunch of people

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="5"]Yellow Jeep Club #48[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
RacnJasn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
Mall_Rated_XJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys!!!! Yes I did find the wire at airgas!!!! The radnor brand actually worked better for me than the lincoln wire who woulda thunk it!!!! And yes gloves are definetly gettin brokin' in!!! Almost got the bumper done just need to do some metal blending, cut and weld gussets for the stinger and then mount the winch plate and paint!!!! Funny story got a new hood for the xj today and while installing it accidentally closed the hood with the latch release mechanism still unhooked!!! FML!! But if anyone does this let me know ill let ya know how to fix the issue!!!! Just got the sliders installed and its past midnite workin on the jeep and bs'in on JF lifes rough ya know!!! Anyways thanks for the replys!!! Goin venturin' with another JF member (omelet) tomorrow will let ya know how that turns out!!!
Unread 03-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
WHiTEBOi619
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mall_Rated_XJ
Hey guys my name is aaron and im new here at the jeep forum. I live in Paradise Hills area and im running a 89' XJ. Has a 3.5" RE superflex lift, 32" BFG Muds, 4.10's in the 30/35, open diffs , JCR Offroad Rocksliders, Custom Built Stinger winch bumper made be Chunky Dunkin Fab (me) hehe!! Any ways met a couple forum members yesterday at Sears in Chula Vista and they invited me here so here i am!!! Just checking to see how this forum is as i have heard alot about just never registered!! Thanks and hope to here from some other crazy a$$ jeepers like myself!!
Welcome man. Im still a little new myself but i live in chula vista and am in nc a lot. Its nice to hear there are more people joining that r close to me.
Unread 03-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
WHiTEBOi619
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mall_Rated_XJ
Hey guys!!!! Yes I did find the wire at airgas!!!! The radnor brand actually worked better for me than the lincoln wire who woulda thunk it!!!! And yes gloves are definetly gettin brokin' in!!! Almost got the bumper done just need to do some metal blending, cut and weld gussets for the stinger and then mount the winch plate and paint!!!! Funny story got a new hood for the xj today and while installing it accidentally closed the hood with the latch release mechanism still unhooked!!! FML!! But if anyone does this let me know ill let ya know how to fix the issue!!!! Just got the sliders installed and its past midnite workin on the jeep and bs'in on JF lifes rough ya know!!! Anyways thanks for the replys!!! Goin venturin' with another JF member (omelet) tomorrow will let ya know how that turns out!!!
The latch didn't close right after i installed a new hood on my cj either. I just hold the hook open then close the hood then release it then latch everything else and take off
forumrunner_20110329_141526.jpg  
Unread 03-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Mall_Rated_XJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Ya I think I'm just gonna install hood pins so I don't have to deal other that again
Unread 04-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mall_Rated_XJ View Post
Hey Almost got the bumper done just need to do some metal blending, cut and weld gussets for the stinger and then mount the winch plate and paint!!!!!
Just remember.... Pics or is didn't happen.
worthless.gif  
Unread 04-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #12
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

welcome.... and what he said ^
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.