Harper Canyon trail - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Harper Canyon trail

VANCO DUAL MODE KNUCKLE 15" and 16" Big Brake kiLabor Day Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 12-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #76
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit View Post
So I don't know which one of you hooligans took the wrong canyon and how many of you, but I'm pretty sure I recognized some familiar tire styles

jeff, care to point out on my google earth where you think you guys ended the trail, I'm just curious how much farther it goes.

and one last bit of bad news; Harper flat has been designated a wilderness area, so even if it did go all the way, you could not connect it to pinion
Nice work.

We stopped here.

N33 06.554
W116 14.832

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #77
newguy2004

lol those were mine mtrs 12.50 both mike and i run the same size tires we went up that canyon quiet a ways just messing around trying to get stuck lol then proceded to turn around and go up harper
newguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.