Happy Holidays - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Happy Holidays

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 12-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Happy Holidays

Many years ago, when I first moved to San Diego, the holidays were a little hard with no family around. It would be just me and my roommate and a tree made out of beer cans.

If any of you are in a similar situation and want to come over for a proper christmas eve dinner I would be happy to have you. Or, if you know anyone who is stuck on a ship or on base and wants some time away from gray paint they are welcome too.

Cheers

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

That's a very kind invitation. It's the precise reason I'm coming down to visit my buddies who have been displaced by the military and I have to say that I know the feeling. God bless you, Jbolty.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.