Friday AM- Saturday PM - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Friday AM- Saturday PM

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Friday AM- Saturday PM

Anyone up for a run then? Really want to try to get back out and try to find 4 corners and all those trails but any will work really. If any of the retarded....erm retired guys are up for a run I'm up for it.

kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruma View Post
Anyone up for a run then? Really want to try to get back out and try to find 4 corners and all those trails but any will work really. If any of the retarded....erm retired guys are up for a run I'm up for it.
I can meet you Saturday, after 3, and we can run out to CC, or better yet Pancake Rock.
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #3
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Whichever works for me. I am having an issue with my lockers still so that one climb to the left before the rock may be a problem but I think it's manageable. Would like to at least hit the 4 corners meet up spot to plot in the GPS even if we don't run any trails. I'm in Tierra Santa.
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #4
deanfootlong
2002 WJ 

Hey I'm in tierrasanta as well! Can't join ya but wanted to pop in and say hello! See ya around town some time.
deanfootlong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If you've already been to PR, let's head to CC and explore. I've been there several times, but only as part of a big group. I'm in Rolando, not far away from you guys.
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

CC and explore sounds awesome!!! Some of the best runs I've been on have been on recon runs. Of course the pucker factor does get up there at times. :P Need to figure out how to adjust the bias on my rear brakes for those runs. lol

Dean: I've probably seen you on the roads around here. I'm the dude in the big black Jeep with the bars along the top of the rear tub and the red padding on the roll cage in the front windshield.
Unread 09-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
deanfootlong
2002 WJ 

Ive possibly seen you too. Im in a black wj. I look 16 but im really 29 I'll toss a wave in your direction next time I see ya.
deanfootlong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I might take a friend of mine that just bought a fully loaded FJ crouser. He claims that it comes with front and rear Locker(i say its a limmited slip) that he can turn on and off as he pleases. We will be heading to Pancake Rock Saturday morning. The more the better, you guys should join us.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #9
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto View Post
I might take a friend of mine that just bought a fully loaded FJ crouser. He claims that it comes with front and rear Locker(i say its a limmited slip) that he can turn on and off as he pleases. We will be heading to Pancake Rock Saturday morning. The more the better, you guys should join us.
My buddy on the FJ just bailed out out on me. Let met me know what you guys have planed out for Saturday the more dificult the better
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #10
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I may be bringing a guy from work in a Sahara. Not sure on his level of experience wheeling but figure only way to get it is to do it. Rig looks like it's in good shape though.
Unread 09-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #11
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

OK, here is the plan. Those that want to caravan out, meet at the trolley stop/park and ride on Alvarado Rd, just east of 70th st. off of I-8. Meet at 2:45, leave at 3. BRING WATER. Mostly gonna be easy trails, one or two Medium difficulty to keep TJroberto happy. CB channel 14, 2 meter Lyon's Peak (145.265, +, 107.2 PL) or 145.550 simplex.
Unread 09-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #12
Lyonpride
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Be prepared for thunderstorms. We have had over 5" of rain in the past 24hrs here in Pine Valley.
Lyonpride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
OK, here is the plan. Those that want to caravan out, meet at the trolley stop/park and ride on Alvarado Rd, just east of 70th st. off of I-8. Meet at 2:45, leave at 3. BRING WATER. Mostly gonna be easy trails, one or two Medium difficulty to keep TJroberto happy. CB channel 14, 2 meter Lyon's Peak (145.265, +, 107.2 PL) or 145.550 simplex.
CORRECTION: Simplex will be on 147.480, (the TDS club freq.)
Unread 09-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #14
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonpride View Post
Be prepared for thunderstorms. We have had over 5" of rain in the past 24hrs here in Pine Valley.
No kidding??? WOW!!! Well, that will add another level of challenge to the day, then.
Unread 09-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #15
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Well this didn't go down but maybe push to next weekend if we can get it going. I didn't scratch my day pass this time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.