Forest Trails Please - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Forest Trails Please

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-27-2014, 11:34 PM   #16
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Lucky, welcome to the forum. Hope to get to meet you sometime. Maybe you haven't noticed but we're in the desert here, good luck finding a forest, let alone a tree. Come out an join us at Corral Canyon on Sat. You can christen your jeep with some desert pinstriping from the manzanita bushes.

Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 11:43 PM   #17
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ok now you're just scaring him.. Don't listen to Ron... You should be more concerned about rolling at the connector. The manzanita bushes help slow the roll.
brokenyoujoint is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #18
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenyoujoint View Post
So why don't you be a Johnny Appleseed and get out there and plant some tree's? If you can jump gator's in the sand dunes you can make a grove of fruit trees anywhere!
I told you that was a different page in the life of Jason Premo...no more gator jumping in the dunes for this cowboy
Unread 05-28-2014, 12:12 AM   #19
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I still have that branch stuck to my roof rack from our last trip out
Unread 05-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #20
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

that's ok. I still have the STD from the BB hooker. TMI?
Unread 05-28-2014, 12:38 AM   #21
Y0ungGunZJ
1993 ZJ 

Santa Rosa mountain, Thomas mountain and black mountain are on the San Jacinto mtn Ridge all with yellow post sites and are just over 100 miles away from SD. By Anza and Idyllwild all of these are easy dirt roads.
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #22
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
that's ok. I still have the STD from the BB hooker. TMI?
You know, I've been meaning to ask you about that. Non treatable? You didn't want to have kids anyways, right?
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:08 AM   #23
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

correct and correct
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:09 AM   #24
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

east of Fresno has some great trails. You want trees, lakes and rocks. A good summer trip when its hot, up there its gets rather cold at night at 9500. about 8hrs to get there for you. There is about 6 or so good trails. The Dusy being the choice of them. But is 33 miles . It could be done in 2 days, most go 3-4ish. not as far as the con and its much like it more trees. we try to get there once a year when the heat is on here.

Unread 05-28-2014, 01:12 AM   #25
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I got a question for everyone.. And I'm being serious.... What can I do about a neighbor with dogs that bark OBSESSIVELY.. They are going nuts right now and its' 11:10 pm Tuesday night...They bark day and night... The owners are home and they don't give a ****...I've nearly gotten into a fight with one of them a few wks ago. I've got other neighbors who are pissed about the dogs too. I've heard that cops could care less..... They have FIVE dogs. and 2 are the culprits that instigate the others to start up. I love animals but these little bastards are seriously testing me. Who do I notify? Should I get all the surrounding neighbors involved?
I have a dog of my own and I don't want these ****** bags messing with him...
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #26
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Call the police. Let them handle it
Unread 05-28-2014, 02:08 AM   #27
luckybudyo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You have a bumper, they have a living room wall. It's simple. We kill the batman.
luckybudyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #28
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I got a question for everyone.. And I'm being serious.... What can I do about a neighbor with dogs that bark OBSESSIVELY.. They are going nuts right now and its' 11:10 pm Tuesday night...They bark day and night... The owners are home and they don't give a ****...I've nearly gotten into a fight with one of them a few wks ago. I've got other neighbors who are pissed about the dogs too. I've heard that cops could care less..... They have FIVE dogs. and 2 are the culprits that instigate the others to start up. I love animals but these little bastards are seriously testing me. Who do I notify? Should I get all the surrounding neighbors involved?
I have a dog of my own and I don't want these ****** bags messing with him...

Animal Control Services. The Police.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #29
luckybudyo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Okay, I'm gonna post another dumb question. If there's no forest within a day trip's distance, water crossings anyone?!? I know, I know; it doesn't rain in San Diego.
luckybudyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:34 PM   #30
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

DUDE.. you don't live in Alabama No Mo...... but yes.. you can go to Big Bear as mentioned about NINE times now.... There are little itty bitty water crossings.. In the summer time however forget it..California don't like 4x's going through water crossings to much because you disturb all the little tiny animals and insects that all of the people who don't own a razor to shave with or deodorant to be un-stinky with are so obsessively trying to protect. TREAD LIGHTLY MAN!!!

Besides, water makes your jeep rust.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, I had a water crossing where everyone is going this Saturday.. It was a crossing that I didnt get a cross though and you were asking for water crossings... Does this count?

For the record there was a log in front of my front tires and the tree to winch from (THANK GOD) was about 90 ft out with a 100 ft line....And yeah thats fridge ice water in sunny san diego

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.