OR-Fab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > OR-Fab

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 05-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

OR-Fab

Anyone have a line on where to get an OR-Fab product? I'm fairly certain I won't find a XJ bumper locally so I am hunting online websites and am seeing if anyone has had a good experiences out there.

It sucks not having any kind of local establishment that truly supports Jeeps.

Unread 05-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

I had a good experience recently with Northridge 4x4. I've wanted the OR-Fab tire carrier with jerry can mount for a while. Shopped around a bit and found Northridge had the JK version (Northridge4x4 Jeep Parts: Rear Bumpers & Tire Carriers) so I called them up and they have the TJ version for the same price.... $529 shipped. If you poke around a little, you'll see that is nearly $200 less than some shops sell it for.

Anyway, they might have OR-Fab XJ stuff for a reasonable price too
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.