1. 35x12.5x15 Super Swamper SSR on steel wheel with 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern - was my spare and would work well for someone who needs a 35" spare - $40
2. YJ Front bumper made to hold an 8274. Cut off the winch mount and have a free bumper - Free
3. Summit Brand (Northern) Aluminum radiator, outlet/inlet for a SBC. 19x21 with mounts for a YJ welded on but could be easily cut off. Has below fan mounted to it. - $50 and get a free fan.
4. Derale electric fan. 17", 2 speeds. Part number 14SL-17R9. - $50 and get a free radiator
5. Airtank, firestone brand new in box, 1 gallon I believe - Part number on the box is WRI-760 - $30
7. I have a couple master cylinders from dodge durangos that I bought new - 1-1/16 and 1-1/8 diameter, used for mockup and testing - make an offer
8. Winch hook off my synthetic line - brand new - make offer
9. I have a bunch of 1" fire sleeve if anyone needs some
10. Steel beadlocks, DIY on 5 on 5.5 rims. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work a good deal out.
11. Beat up CJ fenders - free
dont waste your money..... go the the junk yard and do this... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tr...nfused-557251/
I did for about 35.00 and honestly you feel a difference and its a TRUE cold air intake. It's also smog legal so long as your donor airbox has a sticker on it...