JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   SanDiego (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f262/)
-   -   Craigslist and other local finds and deals (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f262/craigslist-other-local-finds-deals-1321808/)

jbolty 01-30-2012 03:39 PM

Craigslist and other local finds and deals
 
I deleted all the old stale posts.

Let's begin again.

jbolty 06-09-2012 07:34 AM

Free floor jacks

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/zip/3066583552.html

StvDiego 06-16-2012 10:00 AM

Jeep Cherokee XJ $950 obo on Craigslist

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3081343400.html

Delta347 06-16-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StvDiego (Post 13729882)
Jeep Cherokee XJ $950 obo on Craigslist

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3081343400.html

Glad you posted this, I sent the info to my buddy in C-Bad who has a 92 XJ 2WD thats white but has been rolled and has over 200k miles on it. Has tons of trouble and such.

Figured he could use a cheap upgrade like this, hopefully he can pull out the $$ for it! :tea:

jbolty 06-22-2012 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Karcher 1800 PSI pressure washer in the clearance section of Walmart at 805 and Clairemont Mesa Bl.

jbolty 08-18-2012 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Harbor freight miramar transmission jack. $139. Marked down to $89. Clearance shelf

jbolty 08-18-2012 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone have a magellan?

Walmart in Clairemont.

LJWrangler 08-21-2012 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good find for axles

premo 08-21-2012 01:08 PM

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/3209741249.html

Full JK body for sale on craigs for $1000. doors, tub and all. crazy

This is a test paint body out of my hometown in Michigan. Body was used to set up paint system on the assemblyline. Comes with front fenders and a hood. No major damage only a few small dings from getting moved around. Does not come with title only a bill of sale.

Beau 702-353-3500

http://images.craigslist.org/5G75H45...1472391148.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...1472391148.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...945ed71a24.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...bab540186f.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...b5d8961942.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...43c50b121d.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...45add91dc3.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...35587a1395.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/5...4e10ad1c95.jpg



  • Location: Las Vegas
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

were_wolf 08-23-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJWrangler (Post 14052703)
Good find for axles

lol those are mine I'm trying to sell.. also got a sm465, np205, some drive shaft and a bell housing to the tranny.. i noticed that the rear axle has a messed up gear or something..

Delta347 08-24-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by were_wolf

lol those are mine I'm trying to sell.. also got a sm465, np205, some drive shaft and a bell housing to the tranny.. i noticed that the rear axle has a messed up gear or something..

Too bad the rear is messed up I'm looking to upgrade my D35 for my YJ...which happens to be in Ramona :P

My iPhone will poison your Android.

were_wolf 08-24-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta347 (Post 14066359)
Too bad the rear is messed up I'm looking to upgrade my D35 for my YJ...which happens to be in Ramona :P

My iPhone will poison your Android.

well if can also drop my price for people on here :D
both of em for like 250? i know that there needs a lil work in em but if you want something that is already working thats fine too :2thumbsup:

Delta347 08-24-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by were_wolf (Post 14067812)
well if can also drop my price for people on here :D
both of em for like 250? i know that there needs a lil work in em but if you want something that is already working thats fine too :2thumbsup:

Given the rig has been out of commission for a year now it would be nice to only pick up something that I can do minimal adaptive work to :-p

Plus rear disc would be nice.

jbolty 10-01-2012 03:23 PM

axles anyone?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/pts/3308107457.html

premo 10-01-2012 04:00 PM

oh man....emailing.


The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.