Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Corral canyon Feb 23rd. Saturday NOT Sunday

4K views 89 replies 13 participants last post by  premo 
#1 ·
Headed out there Saturday the 23rd...the more the merry. No pogo sticking on rock ledges, I'd like to get more then one run done this time...lol

#13 ·
premo said:
WAY to much go pedal, soft rear end on a ledge...pogo stick action...passenger side link mount on truss gave out, rotated the axle upwards, snapped the pinion, then snapped the drive shaft and shot that out like a damn rocket towards colin. it was all at once, loud bang. lots of epic fail. It took out his passenger side coilover too...and i think his locker and possibly the entire rear end. i really with i was taking video footage.
I can't believe how many people have problems there. I have made it up that on 33's open/open and seen many others do the same.

#23 ·
I am hitting sidewinder and possibly bronco peak this weekend (9 or 10 Feb) if anyone is interested.

Dan

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
you might want to post a thread up on that as you might have better results for people just skimming thru the SD section :)

#29 ·
hey - so has anyone tried out that new trail yet? reviews? i kind of want to check it out while we're there...and maybe bronco peak while we're out there. I havent been down BP in forever.

#32 ·
I went and it was pretty gnarly when it first opened up. I wonder what has happened to now that more than a couple rigs and storms have been through it. My guess is it may have become fairly easier. Its in 3 sections and will make for a long day unless everyone has two lockers (not lsd's) and 33's. I think 35's a hard locker and an lsd would be about the same challenge as the 33's. I went with two guys, on 37s with two hard lockers, and it took us around 5 hours to do 911, the new trail, and bronco.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.