Corral canyon Feb 23rd. Saturday NOT Sunday - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Corral canyon Feb 23rd. Saturday NOT Sunday

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #46
eflosd
1996 XJ Cherokee 

1st post on here, im usually over on naxja, but do check out the SD section on here to see whats going on. myself and 2 friends (xj and toyota pickup) are going out to CC on sat and hope to join up with you guys

eflosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #47
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo

this is def an AM run. i'm hoping to be at home on my couch with a beer in my hand at 8pm lol
I should be able to make it. It should be me and a buddy. It would be a lot easier for us if we could meet at say, 9:00am? (We have a hour and a half drive there) is there an address I could put in my gps? I'm not too familiar with the area.
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #48
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Premo - why don't we just make it meet at 9am at 4corners, gassed up and ready to go, otherwise we'll burn a bunch of time waiting at Valero and again at 4corners. I'm planning on being there, and was wondering if anyone has an open seat for a buddy of mine.
Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #49
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtracing View Post
I should be able to make it. It should be me and a buddy. It would be a lot easier for us if we could meet at say, 9:00am? (We have a hour and a half drive there) is there an address I could put in my gps? I'm not too familiar with the area.
I'll double check my garage, i think I've got a SWR, i'll bring it with me to CC on sat.
Unread 02-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #50
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600

I'll double check my garage, i think I've got a SWR, i'll bring it with me to CC on sat.
I appreciate the help but unfortunately I can't make it this weekend. Just realized My front pinion is bad and I don't want want to do any more damage to it.
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #51
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600 View Post
Premo - why don't we just make it meet at 9am at 4corners, gassed up and ready to go, otherwise we'll burn a bunch of time waiting at Valero and again at 4corners. I'm planning on being there, and was wondering if anyone has an open seat for a buddy of mine.
i'm cool with that! i think Jeff wanted to meet at Valero since its the last place with cell reception, but i'm fine wiht a 9am 4 corners meet.
Unread 02-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #52
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflosd View Post
1st post on here, im usually over on naxja, but do check out the SD section on here to see whats going on. myself and 2 friends (xj and toyota pickup) are going out to CC on sat and hope to join up with you guys
howdy. See you out there! No getting high centered on large rocks though!
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #53
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have a spare seat that you'd be willing to open up for a friend of mine.
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #54
Quantumracer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600
Does anyone have a spare seat that you'd be willing to open up for a friend of mine.
Not sure if I will make this one. Will let you know as it gets closer.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Quantumracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #55
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Crap. I just found out my cousin will be popping into town unexpectedly today. As far as I know they are only here til saturday AM so I should be fine but I might get tangled up with playing tour guide.

If I make it I will have an open right seat.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #56
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

bummer dude. do we have a head count on who's actually going to make it?
Unread 02-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #57
eflosd
1996 XJ Cherokee 

myself and a toyota pick up are for sure
eflosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #58
Quantumracer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
bummer dude. do we have a head count on who's actually going to make it?
What's your plan as far as trail order? Jacque and I would like to explore the extra loops on gunslinger: Peacemaker, Diamondback, Scout, and Winchester. We've done both sides of peacemaker, but haven't seen the others. Not sure if we will join you on bronco peak. We will have the dogs with us.

Unread 02-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #59
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

i didnt have any particular order per say, but hoping to run bronco peak, side winder and maybe gun slinger if we have time..

don't blame you with the dogs. Mine freak out the instant i go off camber or put the hammer down so never take them
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #60
Quantumracer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i didnt have any particular order per say, but hoping to run bronco peak, side winder and maybe gun slinger if we have time..

don't blame you with the dogs. Mine freak out the instant i go off camber or put the hammer down so never take them
If you want to run gunslinger first we'll roll out with ya; then maybe take a left and run bronco peak? I ran sidewinder a few weeks ago and there was a lot of mud in one of the off camber turns. I will stay off that trail for a few weeks.

image-24252077.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.