Coral Canyon Monday 1/6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Coral Canyon Monday 1/6

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-05-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
calsouthjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Coral Canyon Monday 1/6

Anybody have the day off and want to go hit the "hard" trails tomorrow at Coral Canyon?

calsouthjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man how you been? I can't make it tomorrow but Kevin (brokenujoint) and me are planning on going to Pancake Rock this upcoming Friday. I wanted to try out something local before superstition.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #3
calsouthjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I've been good man. Busy with school and being out in the Midwest. Its sure different then San Diego but I love it. How have you been? Not sure if I'm going to make it on Friday because I have a friend coming into town to stay Tuesday through the weekend, but maybe she will be into the idea... I head back to school next weekend so there won't be anymore wheeling from me till springbreak/summer. My Paps is planning on taking my jeep out to superstition so at least it'll be getting some action.
calsouthjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #4
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto View Post
Hey man how you been? I can't make it tomorrow but Kevin (brokenujoint) and me are planning on going to Pancake Rock this upcoming Friday. I wanted to try out something local before superstition.
Have fun out there. Trail has gotten a bit rougher since I was out there last. Lotsa wheel standing and flexy. 4-lo trail for safety.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.