Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

CC Sat May 31

3K views 61 replies 13 participants last post by  kuruma 
#1 ·
Alright. I'm going to CC Sat May 31. Meet up at 4 corners, at 9am, leaving at 915 sharply. It's been so long I'm going through withdrawals. Join in or else it sucks for you. :rofl:

#8 ·
I would like to run bronco peak again. Those new trails were kinda fun. diamond back or something to that effect? i forget. I haven't run sidewinder in forever. Now that I'm locked and geared up on not bald tires i would like to take another go at that bypass i couldnt make it up last time..

#11 ·
Alright you bums. You have 2 days to get your junk running and ready for Sat. We'll run whatever everyone wants. After we run a couple trails, if a group wants to run the connector, we can run up to the top and then break off into two groups, or I'll just wuss out by myself. I'll swing by BigLots for a baby rattle to award to whoever has to get strapped. :D

#13 ·
Killer!!

Good luck finding a rattle Ron. I don't think they sell them anymore due to the choking hazard. I haven't been able to find one anyways. I'm pumped for thisweekend. Fortunately the XJ isn't my daily anymore so I don't care if I get the rattle since I won't have to stare at it everyday lol

#15 ·
Provided I haven't been there in a few years, it's not all that bad. There is plenty of opportunity to roll abd break your junk, but if you take time to pick a good line and try not to go to throttle happy you'll be fine. I ran myJK up there when it was on 35s with no armor, a 2" spacer lift, stock gears and open axles. I only had to get strapped in two spots and it honestly wasnt that bad. And I went up, not down

#27 ·
just dont wear that brown long sleeve. mix it up a lil. :)

So Ron want's to meet up at 4 corners around 915 930 And since he's the boss/organizer/trail leader, when he says Sharp, you be there on time!!!!!

..... For those who haven't been to Corral Canyon or 4 corners trail head, I'll be at the Valero gas station off Tavern Rd at 800 til 820. highway 8 to tavern rd, go left over the freeway and it's on the left. They have breakfast burritos and coffee/drinks/ice/etc.. That gives 40/45 minutes to get to four corners..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.