Catakytic Coverter Questions - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Catakytic Coverter Questions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-19-2014, 07:42 PM   #16
jkruegel
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
Did it fail for Nox? I'm assuming so since it passed a TSI (Two Speed Idle) test. If the head was surfaced, it may have raised the compression ratio just enough to cause high Nox. Also, was the O2 a Bosch?
Yes it was the NOX test I kept failing, as the head being surfaced. I don't know if it had been done before I bought it. When we did the valve job it did not appear to have been surfaced. I cant imagine how much would have to be removed to increase the compression ratio enough to make a difference. The O2 sensor is not a Bosch.

jkruegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.