Big Bear Trip? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Big Bear Trip?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #16
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
This is why I will probably go but not wheel until the snow is gone. I'd like to know if there is something underneath the snow I'm about to drive over. I'll have to hunt down the video from the last snow run....
I have spent many of nights with 3-5 vehicles buried in several feet of snow walking out several miles. It was probably not smart when the 4x4 locked up with chains is getting stuck to keep pressing on but we did.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #17
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I don't do all that much wheeling up there anymore, mainly because most of my friends up thee are family guys now and don't want to break their stuff and I am not a fan of being stuck by myself. Now I go up there to work and relax. I have been spending about every other weekend the last year or so fixing up my mothers house in Big Bear City. Now that it is winter I can relax a little.
Unread 12-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #18
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chris_ View Post
I don't do all that much wheeling up there anymore, mainly because most of my friends up thee are family guys now and don't want to break their stuff and I am not a fan of being stuck by myself. Now I go up there to work and relax. I have been spending about every other weekend the last year or so fixing up my mothers house in Big Bear City. Now that it is winter I can relax a little.
Cool. We'll wheel all day and spend the nights at your mom's place. Nice of you to offer. Does she have a kegerator and a big screen with a 7.2 surround sound system? How many Jeeps will fit in the garage?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #19
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Cool. We'll wheel all day and spend the nights at your mom's place. Nice of you to offer. Does she have a kegerator and a big screen with a 7.2 surround sound system? How many Jeeps will fit in the garage?
No kegerator maybe a box of wine A big 17 inch screen Garage? This is Big Bear we are talking about they don't have garages. but she does have a huge back yard. but if you all wanna hang out in an over packed 900 SQFT home like sardines you are more than welcome. As for me I will be at the in-laws much larger warmer home with a garage.
Unread 12-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #20
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

all this talk of wheeling in snow, etc is making me miss living in tahoe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.