Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone near San Diego...

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  bjjfoshizzy 
#1 · (Edited)
Just posted this in the TJ section:

Took out my rear seat when another jeeper on the forum (Thanks Joe!.. can't remember your screen name.) helped me put herculiner on the tub. I planned on keeping the rear seat out permanently to transport my surfboards with much more ease but now I'm moving back to the midwest. Was going to just sell the seat but it probably would be smarter to keep it and put it back in. Is there anyone in the area that wouldn't mind helping me? I still have the hardware to put it back in along with the seat belts but I wouldn't have a clue where it all goes? Don't have any tools either. I'll pay for the help... money, beer, food, whatever. I'll drive to your location if it makes it easier. Something within an hour or so would be preferable. Catch up if you think you'd have some time... I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

#7 ·
Should be easy and Sounds easy. If I knew I would help you. I have friends and family helping me with mods and doing simple things like this.

#10 ·
Yeah, I'll be around Monday night. Jeebs said he would lend a hand... so whatever works for you guys time or day. I will say that I don't have a garage and lighting is pretty limited down in OB due to everyone breaking the lights!haha. So, it have to be before dark or I can head out to one of your guys places. Just let me know. Thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.