4WD Hardware - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > 4WD Hardware

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #16
taphorn
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I got my jeep about a year ago and wandered into ORW not really expecting much. There sales floor isn't much but they have been able to get me whatever I want within a week usually. They even squeezed in a roof rack install for me the day before making a trip out to sedona, it was something I could have done myself but it became a time crunch thanks to zero planning on my part. They really helped out and made it look good.

I have been back a few times and they are really know what it going on and take the time to explain things if you ask. I'd go back to them for anything really. They do keep pushing me to buy 35"s too.

taphorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
Bubbarossa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJasn View Post
I have had good luck with the El Cajon now Santee 4 wheel parts. Micha is awsome to deal with. I have been dealing with him and only him since 02.I usually dont need anything right now. So I dont mind ordering from them keeps money in the city. If I can find something cheeper with shipping and handling compare to sales tax then I will order it.
Same here. Micah is way cool and anything I've had done has turned out good. Highly recommend.
Bubbarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 07:25 AM   #18
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by taphorn View Post
I got my jeep about a year ago and wandered into ORW not really expecting much. There sales floor isn't much but they have been able to get me whatever I want within a week usually. They even squeezed in a roof rack install for me the day before making a trip out to sedona, it was something I could have done myself but it became a time crunch thanks to zero planning on my part. They really helped out and made it look good.

I have been back a few times and they are really know what it going on and take the time to explain things if you ask. I'd go back to them for anything really. They do keep pushing me to buy 35"s too.
If they're pushing you to buy 35's then you should be pushing open the door and walking out

Have they given you a good price on 35's? Have they given you a good price on upgraded front and rear axles and re-gearing? Upgraded brakes? Correcting lift/bumpstop issues? SYE and driveshaft if you get a larger lift?

They are generally nice folks, but they are also sales people who earn a sliding-scale commission based on the total monthly sales. Unless you plan on doing a lot of upgrades and running hardcore trails 35's are completely unnecessary.

They should be pushing you to buy the things you need, not the things they want to sell
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.