4 Hella 500s STOLEN from Ocean Beach - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > 4 Hella 500s STOLEN from Ocean Beach

JK Front Axle TrussARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 01-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

4 Hella 500s STOLEN from Ocean Beach

Hey guys,

So I got to work today and noticed a wire hanging from the front bumper on my Dodge, then noticed the 2 holes in my bumper where the Hella 500s had been mounted. Immediately called the wife and asked her to check the Jeep as it was parked right in front of the Dodge last night. Sure enough, the Hella 500s were gone from it too. On the bright side nothing else is missing from either vehicle. they just unbolted the lights and cut the wires. cuts were clean so I am assuming they used wire cutters. Police report has been filed and I will be watching craigslist. Please keep your eyes open

A total of 4 Hella 500 5" round lights with the Plastic Hella gaurds. One set had 125 watt bulbs, the other had 100 watt bulbs. wires will be cut on them. If you see anything crop up somewhere please e-mail me at SDBMWBiker@yahoo.com

Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
imustbenuts
2006 TJ Wrangler 

These poachers are freaking cowards!!!!!! I hate to see this carp!!! You work your Arse off to pay for sheit and then have to deal with carp like this!!!! Sorry to hear it!!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14898082/The%20Bump%20ABD.mov
imustbenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
ROOR
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear it man, will keep an eye out on craigslist, but what would you do if they were on craigslist?
ROOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #4
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOR View Post
Sorry to hear it man, will keep an eye out on craigslist, but what would you do if they were on craigslist?
compton stomp the guy selling them.

Eh I already have replacements on order
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.