1st Post - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > 1st Post

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
jeep4me2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDAVE
I went on a run with some of the justruns.com people.

Proof.
Hahaha, didn't know we had to provide proof, SDDAVE. That looks pretty bad @ss, though.

I've only done some really mild stuff. Fire breaks, river beds, and easy jeep trails.

image-4141194398.jpg

image-4286156509.jpg

jeep4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #17
jeep4me2

My buddy and I had added a Teraflex BB when I first got it, and I just recently changed that out when I was lucky enough to score a free Procomp spring lift. I need to add discos before I can take it to the next level.
My build has been pretty slow. Spelled $LOW, but I think I've been pretty fortunate, being at the right place at the right time to get good deals and I've been doing all my own work.

edit: not the Procomp lift, they installed it. It was one of those R&D "fit and finish tests", and I got to keep it afterward.
jeep4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #18
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

well, try to make it out to the run this January. We'll help ya break it in!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.