16th Annual Superstition Mountain Run - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > 16th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #121
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
Do you want to borrow one of my HTs?
Sure

Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 11:17 AM   #122
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Went down and talked to ORW again. Talked to the mechanic and he's going to take another look. They were wanting me to buy a whole new locker for the rear end. grrrrrrrr
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #123
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Go to SD gear
Unread 01-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #124
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm gonna let ORW look. The lockers aren't very much used or abused. Jeep only has about 45k miles on it and I rely on finesse not ground and pound even when I have used em. I still believe it's an installation issue.
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:47 AM   #125
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

I could probably make a day trip out of this. I will be in a stock height JK Rubicon on factory 32” BFG’s, with oil/evap/swaybar skids & new rock sliders. I’m fine with desert pin striping but not bent sheet metal.

Will you guys be taking any trails I could tag along on?
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 11:20 AM   #126
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm gonna need a ride out if someone has a seat and a space for compact camping gear. And a turkey. lol
Unread 01-15-2014, 01:35 PM   #127
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
I'll try to roll out about 12-1. I want to be parked and set up with a beer in my hand before dark.
Where are you guys meeting? So I can head out with you guys.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 02:50 PM   #128
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Current plan is to meet at my house, then head out from there. I'm planning to leave work at noon and hope to get rolling by 1.

The logical thing is to jump on I-8 and drive east but that's not in the cards. Since we have a hodgepodge of vehicles in various states of repair and dependability we have gotten in the habit of driving out by way of the S-2. This involves going thru Ramona, turning left at Dudley's Bakery on the 79 then picking up S2 a few miles out. This makes the trip about 30 miles longer but is a much more pleasant drive not having to worry about towing on the freeway, dragging up the long hills and overheated brakes coming down the other side. Usually come home the same way; for me the extra miles and time are worth the relaxation.

I'll stop at the Albertsons in Ramona to do final shopping so if anyone wants to meet there we should get to that spot a little before 2.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #129
WJDesertRacer
2004 WJ 

I'll be driving down Saturday mid day from salton city. Hopefully meeting up out on the trail, if not I'll be sitting in camp enjoying a frosty beverage when you guys get back. Should be a fun day. I haven't been out there for this event before.

IFS WJ dual sport
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-west-coast-style-1172706/[/url]
WJDesertRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #130
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

jeff, you know where i live now. Going to your house then heading up and over to ramona isn't practical. I'll meet you at the Albertsons in Ramona at 2pm. I've been up for about 32 hrs straight now busting my hump. 1st it was work then as soon as I got off at 630 am I drove 100 miles to get my new Savvy set up.. Then 100 miles home. Well , I couldnt possibly sleep knowing there's jeep work to be done so I spent the whole day installing, cussing, stripping, installing, painting.. you get the idea. Heres the new fender set up and my repainted to color match the jeep fenders.
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 09:48 AM   #131
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

My whole apartment smells like a turkey brine right off the stove top ready for the fridge. I may not be wheeling but I'm gonna have one heck of a good meal.
Unread 01-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #132
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

The fryer is packed. We will have no shortage of food.

Three gallons of boiling hot oil with a flame under it along with lots of beer and other various adult beverages. What could go wrong??

If there was ever something you have been thinking "I wonder how that would be deep fried?" Now is your chance to find out if you bring it along.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #133
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Oreos!!!!!!! :d
Unread 01-16-2014, 10:49 AM   #134
WJDesertRacer
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruma
Oreos!!!!!!! :d
Dipped in some batter and they are delicious.

IFS WJ dual sport
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-west-coast-style-1172706/[/url]
WJDesertRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #135
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
I could probably make a day trip out of this. I will be in a stock height JK Rubicon on factory 32” BFG’s, with oil/evap/swaybar skids & new rock sliders. I’m fine with desert pin striping but not bent sheet metal.

Will you guys be taking any trails I could tag along on?
Come on out. There might be two groups in our group. Worse comes to worse, you can always to a sanctioned run if the runs we're doing are too much for you then join us after for some "fellowship" after lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.