Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

16th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

11K views 227 replies 20 participants last post by  sdmoose429 
#1 ·
Who all is coming this year?

http://www.sd4wheel.com/content/16th-annual-superstition-mountain-run

I'm thinking the usual head out Friday afternoon, come back Sunday afternoon. Really looking forward to getting out of dodge for the weekend and knocking back some tall cold :cheers2:

*EDIT*

here is the GPS coords from our camp last year. We'll be there or very close by if someone is already there.
N32*55.131'
W115*48.744'

Here's the list so far of people I'm reading that are coming and staying over night. I put a question mark next to your name if you're just showing up or unsure. If you're going to come out chime in and I'll add ya
Premo
Jbolty
Brokenujoint
Moose
Rw100
Kuruma
BigD97TJ
Mattman998
Motorep
TjRoberto
Sam&Jacquie(friends that don't internet)
WJDesertRacer
Jeepsaren'tsobad?
Chris?
Aerojeep01?

Keep an eye out for something like this:

See less See more
#13 ·
why were you sleeping in the hard top when you had a tent right there? Reminds me of when Patrick said to Sponge Bob as then stayed at a hotel right next to Patrick's house. Sponge Bob said "why are we staying here when you house is just next door?" "Sometimes you just gotta get away from it all Sponge Bob!"

#20 ·
I'll have no idea if I can get the wknd off for the event because on the 15th is my job's annual shift bid. Being that I'm 4th from the bottom in seniority it's a guarantee that I'll be working the wknd. I just have to wait until it's final so I can pull a Vacation or PTT or holiday for the 18th and 19th. Wanna do it though. Never been out to Superstition.

#23 ·
Killer! Transmission swap was a success. Front axle and locker are in. Waiting on rear gears and I'm golden. Need to relocate shock mounts but that's a no brainer. Then break in, change fluid and I'm ready.

I'm so ready for this trip you guys have no idea. I really need out of the city for a bit..

#24 ·
you've got A LOT done. I heard that you were a bit of a bad arsh when offroading so now you're just gonna be pure nutz..... As for me, all I'm doing to the jeep is adding a rokmen flush fit rear bumper and putting the spare in cab. Probably need to buy some camping gear. Gonna see about doing a little conversion thingy so I can spread out in the back of the jeep on my storage box when it's sleepy time. Maybe like a fold out extension and an air mattress. The tent took a dump.
Also need to find some spare 44 axles for the rear.

#26 ·
I do alright lol. Yea, got a lot done. Jeff's been helping so that took a huge load off. I owe him a lot of Coors light lol
I have a spare tent you can use. We got a new one as a wedding gift so this is a backup. The zipper of finicky if you zip it down all the way but it works fine.

Speaking of tire in the cab, I'm getting one of those plastic boxes for all my spare trail gear so need to figure out my tire situation now as it goes in the cab too. Too many projects lol

#36 ·
I wanna go too but I'm still waiting for my boss to post the work schedule for next years Supercross races. I'll be in Phoenix the weekend before this so I should be free but we just lost a rep in the LA area so we may be short handed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.