Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Under Cover Fabworks Wrangler Transfer Case Skid Giveaway

56K views 624 replies 625 participants last post by  Keith 
#1 ·

Under Cover Fabworks Aluminum Transfer Case Skidplate Giveaway!

Under Cover Fabworks has given us a Wrangler 1/4" thick 6061-T6 aluminum transfer case skid plate to give away to a JeepForum member.

Fabricated from 1/4" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum plate. The parts were designed in 3D CAD software and laser cut then bent on a CNC press brake for a perfect fit every time.

The UCF Transfer Case Skid Plate is reinforced in the middle of the skid from one side to the other with a stiffening channel/transmission mount. The front and rear edges are ramped to increase strength and aid in sliding over obstacles.

Mounting hardware not included.

Winner may choose whatever model year and lift height they desire.

Read more information about it here: Wrangler 1/4" thick 6061-T6 aluminum transfer case skid plate

Rules & Entry
- To enter reply to this thread one time.
- Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.
- Forum entry limited to Premium Members only.

On December 2nd we will close this Giveaway, put all the names in a box and draw one winner on December 3rd in a live drawing.

The winner will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to claim their prize. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good Luck and thanks to Under Cover Fabworks!

No purchase necessary. Contest details open to change. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to GCS PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by November 31st, 2010. Void where prohibited.

See less See more
#193 ·
I haven't won anything yet, so here's my chance to win big!!! Come on Mathew, hook a brotha up! haha

#195 ·
This would look great under my heep, count me in!

#201 ·
What the heck!

I may get lucky. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.