Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transfercases Unlimited Give Away

39K views 338 replies 330 participants last post by  89YJmoneypit 
#1 ·
Hello Members! This is George from Transfercases Unimited. I would like to Thank Everyone For The Great Post's On The Forum and For All The Business!

So here is another GiveAway!!!

We are giving away an 231J HD SYE Transfer Case Freight Paid. Transfer Case Is Rebuilt With 6 Pinion Planetary, HD Chain And Gears, 32 Spline Output Shaft With Manual Speedo Gear. This Unit Will Bolt In To Following Jeeps 87/95 YJ, 96-up TJ, 87-up XJ, 93-98 ZJ and 99-up WJ. Total Value W/freight $830.00.

Please Also Keep In Mind That I Have A Very Large Inventory Of Transfercases For Chevy, Dodge, Ford And Jeep. All With A 1 Year 15000 Mile Warranty. I Will Be Selling Rebuilt Standard 3 Pinion Standard Chain 231j Sye Price $500.00 *25.00 EXTRA FOR ZJ SWITCH, Plus Freight No Core Return. I Have Planty Of 242j Conversion Unit's For Yj, Tj, Zj And Wj. $ 930.00 Shipped Round Trip For Core Return.

Rules

- You must be a JeepForum supporting member to be eligible to enter via the forum.
- You must reply in this thread to be entered. Do not reply more than once. If you do you will be disqualified.
- The give-away will end April 10th, then someone will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and announced the following day. We will use the exact same method to pick the winner as before (Lottery).
- The winner will be announced here and they will be notified by PM or email that they have won.

TRANSFERCASE Will Ship 1 Week after the end of the giveaway. Winner Must Call Or Email George At Transfercase Unlimited With Info On Vehicle Unit Will Replace within 48 hours of winning or a new winner will be drawn.

Good Luck
George Tcu

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to GCS PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by April 9th, 2006. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

See less See more
#7 ·
Awesome! Count me in!

#13 ·
Count me in! Can you put me on the list please?

#16 ·
Thanks George, count me in.

#18 ·
wow this is great,is it xmas? thanks for doing this :wave: oh count me in:D

#26 ·
Thanks George. Ponying up another one. I like it. :thumbsup:

I can see all the mods cringing as they have another 10 days of deleting non-eligibles ahead of them.

Ohh yeah...me....in. :thumbsup:

And dont worry FPKites, I wont try to figure out who the winner is. I'll leave that to Keith. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.