Awesome thing you are doing George, THANKS! count me in!
[COLOR=Blue]Texas[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Jeep[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Owners[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Member[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]#19[/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #20[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=Yellow]Yellow Jeep Club Member #21[/COLOR]
04 Sport, Danna 44 Heavy Rear, 31" BFG AT's, Pioneer stereo, Rockford Fosgates overhead and of course a cheap CB to chat with folks on the trail.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. [/COLOR]
- You must be a JeepForum supporting member to be eligible.
- You must reply in this thread to be entered, and multiple posts won't get you multiple chances -- one chance per person.
- The give-away will end January 10th, then someone will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and announced the following day.
- The winner will be announced here and they will be notified by PM or email that they have won.
- Winner will get a 231J HD SYE Transfer Case Freight Paid.
For them noobs that dont read much, try reading this again
Not trying to be harsh just letting you know, sorry if i sound a little mean but really guys learn to read or maybe its that you just dont take a sec to read it
Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear 2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires