Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transfer Cases Unlimited Give Away

45K views 376 replies 363 participants last post by  neZZr 
#1 ·
Transfer Cases Unlimited Is Having One More Give Away For The Holidays!! Winner can select from one of the following three options!

- 231j HD SYE Kit
- 231j HD 2wd Low Kit
- 242j Conversion Kit YJ, TJ ,ZJ & WJ.

Please Also Keep In Mind That I Have A Very Large Inventory Of Transfercases For Chevy, Dodge, Ford And Jeep. All With A 1 Year 15000 Mile Warranty.

Rules

- You must be a JeepForum supporting member to be eligible via the forum.
- You must reply in this thread to be entered. Do not reply more than once. If you do you will be disqualified.
- The give-away will end December 25th, then someone will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and announced the following day.
- The winner will be announced here and they will be notified by PM or email that they have won.

TRANSFERCASE Will Ship roughly 1 Week after the end of the giveaway. Winner Must Call Or Email George At Transfercase Unlimited With Info On Vehicle Unit Will Replace within 48 hours of winning or a new winner will be drawn.

Good Luck
George Tcu
No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to GCS PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by December 224th, 2006. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

See less See more
#6 ·
I'll find some use for it. Thanks! Bob

#8 ·
Throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

#20 ·
Please consider this post my entry in the drawing. Thank you!

#21 ·
That could work. Toss my name in, too.

Thanks!

#24 ·
Count me in too! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.