JeepinOutfitters VIAIR V200 Portable air compressor give-away!
Hey everyone, to thank you for your continued support of JeepinOutfitters, it's give-away time again! This time we're giving away a VIAIR 200P portable onboard air system.
This versatile kit is small in size but big on features! Designed for both airing up and down of tires, the 200P will fill a 33" x 12.50" tire from 15 to 30 PSI in about three minutes and air it down from 30 to 15 PSI in about two and a half minutes. This kit comes with a 25 FT. inline deflator/inflator hose, an 8 FT. power cord with battery clamps, 30 amp inline fuse with water resistant fuse holder, a 1.5 FT. braided steel leader hose with a quick connect stud, an exclusive billet sand tray, and a convenient heavy duty water resistant dual compartment carrying bag.
SO, here are the rules...
- You must be a JeepForum supporting member to be eligible to enter via the forum.
- You must reply in this thread to be entered. Do not reply more than once else you will be disqualified.
- The give-away will end August 1st, then someone will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and announced on August 2nd.
- The winner will be announced here and they will be notified by PM or email that they have won. Winner must claim prize within 48 hours after notification else new winner will be picked.
- Winner will get a complete VIAIR 200P portable air compressor kit shipped to their door.
PM or email me if you've got any questions.
Thanks! And good luck!
No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to GCS PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by July 30th, 2006. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.
Jason West - Jeepin.com | JeepinOutfitters.com '16 JKUR Hard Rock, the new project. '09 JKUR, SOLD, RE 3.5", 37" GY MT/R-Ks, Expedition One bumpers, T&T rockers & skids, XRC10 Comp '95 XJ, RE 5.5", 35" MT/Rs, D30 w/hubs & ARB, D44 w/Detroit, 4.56s, C4x4 bumpers, etc, etc. '00 TJ, SOLD, wife's, RE 4.5" long-arm, 35" MT/Rs, D30+OX, D44+ARB, 4.88s, full cage, winch, C4x4 & Jeeperman bumpers, etc, etc.
At least two-thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity: idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religous or political ideas.
- Aldous Huxley