Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Dog Motor Mount Giveaway

34K views 240 replies 233 participants last post by  Brown Dog 
#1 ·
Brown Dog is giving away a set of motor mounts to two lucky winners!!

View attachment 17837

Visit our website to see our full line of products http://www.browndogoffroad.com

If you are one of the lucky winners, you'll be able to choose from our stock height, 1" lifted, or 2" lifted mounts for your 2.5 or 4.0 engine. Follow the instructions for sign up, and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules

- You must be a JeepForum supporting member to be eligible to enter via forum.
- You must reply in this thread to be entered. Do not reply more than once. If you do you will be disqualified.
- The give-away will end July 12th, then the winners will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and announced the following day.
- The winners will be announced here and they will be notified by PM that they have won. Winners have 48 hours to accept prize else a new winner will be picked using same method.

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to GCS PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by July 11th, 2006. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

See less See more
#8 ·
A sample is a subset chosen from a population for investigation. A random sample is one chosen by a method involving an unpredictable component, in the sense that the selection of any element of the population is independent of the selection of any other element. A more probabilistic approach to a random sample is taking n independent elements from the same probability distribution. A probability sample is one in which each item has a known probability of being in the sample.

Whenever sampling is used there is a risk that the sample will not be sufficiently representative of the population from which it was drawn—this is known as sampling error. In the case of random samples, mathematical theory is available to assess the risk associated with sampling error. Thus, estimates obtained from random samples can be accompanied by measures of the uncertainty associated with the estimate. This can take the form of a standard error, or if the sample is large enough for the central limit theorem to take effect, confidence intervals may be calculated.

:thumbsup:

#10 ·
Keith, you're scoring some impressive give-aways. Thanks, Brown Dog! Count me in.

#11 ·
I feel lucky. Count me in. Thanks Brown Dog.

#16 ·
count me in too, Thanks Brown Dog for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.