YJ Body Mount Question. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > YJ Body Mount Question.

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 02-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
xxxxxxxTunesUpTopDown
1993 YJ Wrangler 

The previous owner hacked the crap out of the front bumper and welded on a bunch of brackets and things because they towed it behind a motorhome. While grinding off the bumper, I noticed how strange the grill mounts looked. It looks like they welded a square spacer onto the frame rails and chopped off most of the original rubber mount. I dont have anything to compare it to but I want it back to as close to original as I can get it. Anybody with a YJ have the original side grill mounts and have pics or can describe them. Thanks!

20121018_095120-1.jpg

xxxxxxxTunesUpTopDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
xxxxxxxTunesUpTopDown
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Bump
xxxxxxxTunesUpTopDown is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.