upol tintable raptor bed liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > upol tintable raptor bed liner

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
liftedchev

upol tintable raptor bed liner

Hey guys! Im not a jeep driver but I respect them a whole lot. Climbing rocks like moab is awesome. (I live in utah and not mormon so dont stop reading yet lol) I drive a 1995 lifted chevy k1500. I came here because I figured you guys would know best, I am going to spray my sunfaded roof and my bed with Upol Raptor Bed Liner. I wanted to get the tintable kind to do my roof so its not as noticeable and the rest will go on my 6 ft. Truck bed. I dont want the bed colored I just want a black bed. Do you have to tint the stuff? Or could I just tint what I need and then the rest will spray black or will I have to add black base coat to it? Thanks guys.

liftedchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
liftedchev

Here is my baby by the way
liftedchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

All DIY black bedliners come pre-colored black
There is a separate SKU that has no color in it which gets tinted with colorants/tints
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.