Stone White Paint for TJ's- Any Alternatives? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Stone White Paint for TJ's- Any Alternatives?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Stone White Paint for TJ's- Any Alternatives?

Body match paint for my TJ is $24 per can and has to be custom made. None of the dealers around here carry it, so I have to go to a specialty auto paint shop, which is like 20 minutes from my house (so 40 minute commute + bling money for the paint).

Meanwhile, I have a Wal-Mart, Lowes, Advance, and Auto Zone all with in 7 minutes from home. Anyone know of a super close alternative to Stone White that is more commonly sold? I have tried one or two and they weren't even close.

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
LMoscar45
2006 TJ Wrangler 

8 bux

http://www.amazon.com/Chrysler-Dodge-Stone-White-Spray/dp/B00407X9Z2
LMoscar45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.